Wake Up

Lance's POV

I hear voices calling me. Foot steps going at a fast pace. Beeps that seem to match my heart beat. Whispers that quiver with worries and fears. I don't know if I'm dead,but I do know what happened before I went into a deep slumber.

I failed to protect Keith,nor did I even get to bond with him why am I so stupid and useless? I could have done something,but I was too weak to save him.

"Lance!!!!" A sudden voice rose up causing me to get up out of what seemed to be...a hospital bed?! "Oh my gosh you finally woke up!!!" Hunk hugged me real tight,"I'm fine but where's Keith?" I added hoping that found him,but that all just stared at the ground.

My eyes widen in fear. My heart sank into what seems to be a dark place. Tears start to flow through my eyes.

"N-no. He can't be dead." I stuttered in fear,"No! We just can't find him,but the cops are on a search party for him,so don't worry about him." Allura tried to sound assuring,but I was in a deep panic,and before I knew it I was crying.

Hunk hugged me along with everyone,"It's okay Lance." Hunk is trying to comfort me it helps a lot to know that you have good friends like them,"Hey look! The t.v!" We all looked at the t.v in the corner of the hospital room. It was a blazing fire that looked like a volcano erupted,"That's some forest fire." Hunk said about this revelation,"That not a forest fire that's a fire created by a strong fire elemental." Pidge corrected Hunk,"Wait isn't Keith a fire elemental?" Shiro asked we all nodded. "Look!" Pidge pointed to the window we followed where she pointed to see a blazing fire,"whatever it is it's strong." Shiro croaked with fear.

I knew this had something to do with Keith.

Keith's POV

I woke up to only see bars in my vision,"Where am I?" I asked myself,"You're in a secret base for Team Galra." A male voice came from behind(you know it's like team rocket form Pokemon)I looked to see a stranger with...Nyma? "Nyma?" I tried to see if it was her,"Yes it's me Keith. Sorry,but I just used you for information,so we could capture you,and send you to the Galra HQ." She had a wicked smile on her face.

She used me. Why does everyone use me? Am I just a freak? Am I a tool to use? I felt so much pain and anger all together.

Suddenly my vision went blurry,and my memory went blank as if I was unconscious,but I felt wide awake. When my memory finally went clear I was surrounded by ashes.

Where's Lance?