What Is This Feeling?

Lance's POV

"Lance,wake up we need to meet the others."a voice whispered I then realized that I fell asleep! "Wha-what?! How long have I been asleep?!"I asked desperately,"Not too long."He said with his hears drooping down,"What's with the position of your ears?"I asked,"I may have let you sleep for about 15 minutes."he said with guilt,"Oh. Well that's okay we still have time to meet the others."I started to calm down,"Come on,Keith."I said then got out if our dorm with,Keith following me.

"What took you so long?!"Allura yelled in an angry voice,"They probably where having "fun"."Pidge said with a smirk,"What?! We weren't doing that we just lost track of time."Keith,looked at me funny,"What are you talking about? You fell asleep on my tail."he said,"Ooooooooh,Lance got a boyfriend!"Pidge teased then,Aalura started to tease me,and before I knew it everyone was teasing me,"I don't get it. He's a boy,and a friend. Doesn't that make you my boy-friend?"everyone laughed at,Keith's, statement,"What's so funny?"I don't think,Keith,has any common sense.

Keith's POV

Later we went to the theme park. Lance,and I are sitting on a bench together while the others played with their elementals.

I remember how I didn't like going here because of how I would see children with their parents all happy,and cheerful. I never had any parents to begin with,or any friends,and believe me I've tried to make friends,but everyone seems to be scared of me because of how different I looked,"Hey,Keith,you okay?".Lance asked in a worried tone

"Yes. I was just thinking of old memories I had here."I answered with a hint of bitter in my voice,"What type of memories?"he asked again with curiosity in his eyes,"Sad memories."his look changed from curious to sympathetic,"Oh,I didn't know,I'm sorry."he said quickly,"That's okay."I stated blankly,"If it's bothering you,you can talk to me about it."I looked up into his eyes.

His eyes looked like the ocean,shining brightly,his cheek bones define his face sharply,and his lips look so soft.

Before I knew it his face was red all over I put my hand on his forehead to see if he had an illness,"Why are you red? Are you sick?"I asked still touching his forehead. Wow,his skin is so soft,"U-Uh,n-no I'm fine." He didn't move from my hand,so I decided to check on the neck his face appeared to be more red! "Are you sure?" I asked,"Y-yes! I'm sure." He stuttered I then removed my hand from his neck.

His skin is so soft,it felt like silk under my finger tips. What is this sensation I'm feeling in my chest? It feels...different it feels like love? Could it be that I love,Lance? Does he feel the same way? Okay now I'm worrying too much. I feel heat surging through my face,wait...am I blushing?!