Bonding

Keith's POV

I was talking to,Nyma,who was kind of the only friend I have,but she's a double crosser most of the time when suddenly I felt a pair of eyes drilling holes in my head,so I turned to see a guy,he's at least a few inches taller than me,and he has a tanned skin color he seemed very interested in me,so why not say hi to him.

As I was walking towards him something in me jumped is this the feeling elementals get when they find their master? It must be,so I started to walk faster.

"Hello I'm,Keith,and I'll be your elemental."I said plainly I was taught to talk politely to my master his eyebrows shot up,"wait really?!"he asked with a stupid face,"Yeah sadly."I muttered I know that I have a choice to pick McMaster,but this feeling is new to me I thought this feeling was telling me to go to my master,but it seems my,master,is a complete idiot.

A few minutes later we met his friends they talked,and talked I don't mind being quiet,in fact I like being quiet it's just hard to talk to strangers,"Aaaaaw aren't you cute!"one of the girls squealed I felt warm on my face,and stuttered,"Y-yeah."I've never been called cute by anyone,"Oh my name is,Allura,this is,Shiro,Hunk,Pidge,and Lance,and these are our elementals,Shay,Coran,Rover,and Aradia(if you know about homestuck then you would know who I'm talking about)she introduced me to her friends,"Well it's nice meeting you all."I said in a shy voice,"Aw,don't be shy it's okay where're all friends."I looked at her she had a motherly smile on her face,"Yeah."I said while looking away I can feel my ears droop down,"Lance,what did you do?"Allura asked I quickly looked,"Wait he didn't do anything I'm just not used to being with a lot of people."I explained I feel all nervous,"Oh that's okay,anyways we need to get to our dorms see you guys at the cafeteria?"she asked,and they all nodded.I didn't like to be in the Cafeteria there's too many people.

Later we made it to our dorm,this doesn't seem too bad.

Lance's POV

Am I in love with,Keith? I think I do,he's just so cute! Before I knew it we were at our dorm I then opened the door to it,"This place isn't so bad."I said trying to be positive,"So which side do you want,or do you want to share a bed with me?"I said with a big grin on my face,"Which do you prefer,master?"I looked at him with my eyes wide he looked innocent with his eyes that seem to hold a galaxy,"Umm,I didn't really mean that,um,I think you should ha-have the right side."I said with embarrassment.

He called me "master" that sounds,strangely arousing,"Master,where do you want the bags to go?"I looked at him,"You can put them over where my bed is,and can you not call me master."I said sheepishly,"But that is how I'm supposed to speak to you."I blushed at how he called me master,DAMN! That's such a kinky name.

"No,it's something that some people like to be called." He looked at me strange,"Why is your face red?"Keith,asked sounding worried,"Oh! Um-I can-i-it's hot." I babbled though my sentence.

Keith,wrapped one of Tails around me I suddenly felt cooler(I know wrapping a tail is going to make you hot,but I can make stuff up okay😅),"What are you doing?"I asked unsure of what he's planning,"I can change the temperature of my tail that's how I regulate how warm,or how cool I can be." He informed.

His tail is so soft I couldn't help,but to cuddle with his tail before I knew it I fell asleep.