Love to Tragedy

Lance's POV

Oh god what do I do! Keith,is touching my forehead! Okay,just stay calm,"Okay! Let's go catch up with the others shall we?," I quickly got up,and walked away,no scratch that,I'm running for my life.

I see a few figures in the distance,"Hey,guys!" I yelled,"Lance,why did it take you a while just to get to the food stand?" Hunk asked,"Oh,we didn't see where you guys were going." I said trying my best to make an excuse,"Lance,your face is red." Pidge said with her devilish smirk,"Ooooooooooh!" Allura teased,"Shut up!" I retorted in frustration,"Hey,Lance! Why did you run so fast?" I turned around to see,Keith gazing at me with those innocent eyes,"I-I wanted t-to catch up wi-with the others." I stuttered with a flustered face.

Why does Keith look so cute,with his pretty purple eyes,his lips that look so soft and so kissable,he's so perfect.

"Hey,Lance! You alive?" Pidge snapped,"Yeah. I was just checking that girl out over there." I pointed at a random girl. I lied. "Suuuure." She had her smug little smirk again,and that's supposed to be my thing!!!

Later we separated,so we get to know our partners more,"So what type of food do you like?" I asked,"Not sure,but I do like sweets." He confirmed with his voice that sounded so smooth like music to my ears,"Oh,so you like candy?" I wanted to know what type of sweet stuff he liked,"Yeah. Pretty much." He had a face that shouted 'I'm cute' to me. I can feel blood and warmth running through my face.

"Lance,why is your face red?" He stopped walking,"Uh-I'm-it's the weather!" I shouted in panic,he kept looking at me,and before I knew it our faces were a few inches away.

Suddenly I felt a bash on my head,I groaned. The pain is pounding in my head. Suddenly I hear screaming it's Keith's voice I can feel panic and anger running through my veins,"nO!" I yelled in anger,I struggled to get up,but someone just kicked me down,"Stay down!" A mean voice came from above. Suddenly it went black.