Chapter 3

When we went threw the doors we were inside of the guard's quarters. Of course when we entered all the guards bowed to us. But instead of saying something like I always do I was forced to keep walking to a room in the back. When we entered the room my guard was still unpacking his things. He had black hair that was defying gravity; it looked soft to the touch. And his eyes were a rich dark brown that looked like chocolate that melts in my hands. He had light tanned skin that looked like the sunny beaches that I hardly ever saw. I don't know why I was thinking like this. I hardly ever think of people like that. The only other person that I once thought of like that was Adam."Hello Sir Bulwark." My mother said interrupting my thoughts.

" Hello your majesty, it is a pleasure to meet you.", He replied back calmly.

" The pleasure is all mine, but please meet my daughter; her highness Diamond Beauté."

I never did like it when my mother said my name and put me in the spotlight. But all he did was bow to me and said," Your highness." in such a casual tone.

" Thank you for meeting us Sir Bulwark, but my husband and I must leave for a meeting. My daughter can show you the path to her room and where you will get stationed for the day until she falls asleep. Goodbye for now.", My mother said and left me in the room with him.