Chapter 2

In the morning Gabrella opened my curtains wearing her usual black dress and skirt apron that went to her knees, and with her hair in a knot at the back of her neck. She also had her little black maid hat with a white trim, and her white little heels that she wears all day. And after she opened my curtains she went into the closet to get a gown that would suit me for the day while I stretched and got off my bed. She pulled out one of my favorite day dresses. It was a galaxy patterned dress that went to my knees. Then all she did to my hair was comb it.

 "Why did you pick such a simple hair style today?", I asked.

She replied," I want the new member of the palace to see how you really are."

I was speechless, but I hugged her before I went to go see my parents and my guard.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}[}{}[}[][][][}[}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

 When I was with my parents I didn't see my guard anywhere.

" Where's the guard at?" I asked.

" He's behind this door but we wanted to tell you something before we go in.", my mother said.

" What is it?", I asked wondering what could be so important.

" I want you to be nothing but his princess he needs to protect."

" Why are you telling me this?"

" This man is close to your age. He is 20 while you are only eighteen. So I don't want any fooling around."

I was surprised that she said that, but I simply replied," You know I would never mother."

" I was just making sure you knew better than to associate with a guard other than a man like Mr. Jackskin."

" I know better than that mother."

After we finished talking we went threw the doors.