Thana shivered at the thought and didn't want to imagine what their lives are like....servent's!!??Wulfric from the other hand felt sorry for the animals!!!

She grabbed a chair and pulled it close to the table sitting and sighing.

"If you like we can talk abut are lives later........we have to tell you that we HAVE worked with other human's before none at your age and...unexperienced so we wanna take this slow and make it easier for all of us.......how about though you tell us more about you now...? Wulfric suggested.

"Like....?"

"What do you do when your not home.....you weren't here when we arrived...." Hunter said.

"I go to school...."

"School....and....what do they teach you there....do you do about us....?"

"No of course not,not magic either.....before i came here you didn't exist! And as every person that goes to school will say when you ask they teach us crap." she said and they laughed.

"Are you going good though?" Wulfric asked.

"Yeah...great....i think."she said and laughed.

"You think?Do the thing's seem easy or hard and what do your parent's say?"

She stayed quiet when he asked about her parent's but she didn't want to tell them so she thought of this.

"They seem both you know a few are easy a few not and my parent's say that i'm good although they don't get my grades cause they are not here..."

"Where are they,you live alone?" Hunter said.

"They travel a lot, like a lot,i haven't seen them a year now and i live with my butler,Adam he's an old guy and i have him as a grandfather..." she said quickly and got up as the water seemed to boil now,she threw the macaroni's in and sat again.

"Well do you talk to them at least?" 

"Oh yeah.....yeah we try to talk everyday!"

"That's good,how about friends,you have any?" Wulfric said.

"Lots! But my best friend is Lindy! She's like my sister,she's away for the weekend with her boyfriend at the time and she's the one who dared me to do the spell!" She said.They froze.This didn't sound good.

"Thana.......this is really important.....does another human know about us....this Lindy...?" Hunter said growing serious leaning in with Wulfric,the shared looks.

"No.....i didn't have the chance to tell anything to anyone..."

"DON'T! Uh...it's forbidden you know....you MUST keep it a secret,no matter what no one must know...." Wulfric said too and Thana became serious too.

"Okay i swear i will not........but......uh....what am i going to say about you two to people?"

"What do you mean?" They asked.

"You'll live here right?" 

"Yes"

"What if someone sees you?If you like go out at the garden and someone sees you?"

"Oh that is easy baby girl......i'm your boyfriend..." Wulfric said with a grin leaning back at he's chair,stretching he's long legs out and putting he's hand's behind he's head.

"I'm serious." she said,she had no one else in this life,what was she gonna do with two guys all of the sudden in her HOUSE?

"Me too!" he said again winking.She narrowed her eyes.