30

Narrators POV-

"It's like she wants you half the time I swear" Lauren pushed her bedroom door open forcefully throwing her back back across the room,

"She's just not herself Laur, besides I'd never go for Lexa Woods" Camila chuckled jumping into Lauren's bed.

Lauren ran her fingers through her long black locks and took a deep breathe.

"Lauren..." Camila sighed as she began travelling to the end of the other girls bed, "I love you" She smiled as she interlocked their fingers pulling Lauren closer,

"I love you too Camz" Lauren grinned.

Camila pulled Lauren closer so she was straddling Camila's waist as they passionately kissed. Lauren nibbled on the younger Cubans lip causing her to moan.

"Are we alone?" Camila gasped pulling away from her girlfriends lips,

"Moms working, So is dad and Taylor and Chris are studying" Lauren smirked biting her lip,

"Good" Camila huffed switching their positions.

Lauren was slammed into her mattress forcefully as Camila climbed on top of her sitting on the older Cubans stomach. They attacked each other's lips forcefully pulling each other's clothing off one by one, Once Camila's chest was visible Lauren wasted no time in sucking and biting on the revealed skin. Camila's breathe was weak as Lauren marked every inch of her chest then running her tongue along the newly bruised skin, Camila pulled off Lauren's jeans and then her underwear travelling her face to the other girls centre.

-

After hours of humping and biting the two Cuban girls lay in Lauren's bed panting and their breathes deep and heavy. They lay cuddled into each other's sides. After a few minutes Camila's breathes became even and Lauren noticed she was sleeping. The older girl tucked a strand of sweaty hair behind the younger girls ear and embraced all the beauty's about her. She loved her Brown eyes which Camila seemed to hate because their just too common and boring, Lauren sees them as the most enchanting and intoxicating pair of eyes she's ever looked into. She loved her perfectly shaped jawline her plump lips that she never gets tired of kissing. She was just completely and utterly and in love with Camila.

"You're staring" Camila mumbled,

"I have a reason too baby" Lauren gently smiled as Camila's eyes stayed shut,

"You, you're just so beautiful" Lauren took a deep breathe as her heartbeat increased.

Camila opened her eyes and stared into her girlfriends green ones. They smiled at each other and Camila lifted her head up to place a gentle kiss on her girlfriends lips.

"We better get dressed... I don't want anyone coming home to this" Lauren laughed looking around her room, clothing everywhere and her and Camila butt naked covered in marks,

"Yeah" Camila giggled causing Lauren's heart to skip a beat, "It smells like sex in here" Camila got out of the double bed and began getting dressed.

After both the girls were dressed Lauren's parents arrived home, Lauren casually went down stairs and talked to her family whilst Camila showed up minutes after.

"How's school been girls?" Clara asked whilst starting dinner,

"Same old, is it okay if I take the car?" The Green eyed girl poured her lip,

"What for?" The oldest woman asked.

Lauren got off her stood and whispered something in her mothers ear causing them both to smirk.

"I feel scared right now" Camila backed away acting scared.

The other Cubans laughed as Clara handed Lauren the car keys.

"Let's go baby" The green eyed girl grabbed her girlfriends house and walked out of the house.

-

"Come on... where are we going" Camila whined placing her hand on Lauren's thigh,

"I'm not telling you" Lauren smirked glancing at Camila then back on the road,

"Loser" Camila stuck her tongue out.

After around half an hour Lauren pulled over to one of her and Camila's favourite places.

"LAUREN!" Camila screamed exited,

"Happy?" Lauren grabbed Camila's hand placing a kiss on her knuckles,

"Thank you baby" The brown eyed girl locked lips with the green eyed one.

The couple walked along the beach hand in hand smiling ear to ear at each other. They walked a few miles out so that nobody was around, Lauren sat in the sand with Camila between her legs.

"I love you" Lauren whisperer in Camila's ear interlocking their fingers,

"I love you too" Camila smiled placing a gentle kiss on her girlfriends lips.

They sat on the beach for a few hours soaking up the summer sun and enjoying each other's presence.

"So what about after high school? What're your plans babe?" Lauren asked as the lay with her head on Camila's stomach,

"I honestly have no idea. How about you?" The younger girl sighed,

"I want to be an architect or something, just something creative" She replied smiling.

There was a comfortable silence as the sound of the ocean and the birds filling around them.

"I want to go wherever you are" Camila let out causing Lauren's heart to beat.

It made her happy that Camila was thinking about their future together. Lauren was consistent about what she wanted to do but Camila was still planning. The girl finally realised Camila wasn't temporary she was permanent.

----

Camren chapter ;)

So it's Saturday night and I'm alone watching fucking I.Robot, I'm just eating Ben and Jerry's and non stop thinking. But I feel slightly happy at the same time. Better if I was with someone but egh🙄.

Hope you're having a good weekend so far☺️.
-Alisha