28

Lexa's POV-

Walking to my car with an ice pack on my face. Fucking seriously. I know that I deserve to be hit in the face but... That's bullshit. I got into my car and sighed out into my seat, I tried to relax myself but all the built up anger I couldn't contain it any longer. I started hitting my steering wheel and screaming, nobody was around anyway. After a few minutes or actually calming myself down I got my phone out.

To Bae Miller.
My place later?

I sat there waiting for a response which wasn't long.

From Bae Miller.
See you soon.

-

"Seriously, okay Lex. I know that your choices lately haven't exactly been... The best. But she shouldn't of done that to you, that's low" Bae paced around my room,

"I shouldn't of done that with Costia, I don't even know how that happened" I sighed getting off my bed,

There was a silence but it was soon cut off.

"Do you remember that night properly yet?" She stared at me with her dark brown eyes.

I shook my head and sighed. Bae wasn't a hookup she's one of my closest friends, We kissed at a party a few weeks ago and it's been tense but other than that were pretty good friends.

"Lexa." She grabbed my hand and looked at me, "Stop all this now. Stop sleeping with everyone, stop taking drugs and stop fighting. It's not you, everyone gets their heart broken some day, Okay?. But... I support you in whatever you do" She smiled and it was the wisest thing I have heard in a very long time.

I stared into her eyes getting myself caught into a moment. I can't go back... I'm not that girl anymore and I never will be.

-

A few days later...

A breaks coming up and I've found the best way to spend it. I'm going to New York to visit my parents, Anya is going to come to town and get on the flight with me. Until then I've got a few days to pack and take care of whatever business I need to attend to.

"Woah, that's awesome I've always wanted to visit there" Camila sighed as I told her about my trip to New York,

"I'll take you one day" Lauren said whispering in her ear causing Camila to jump,

"Baby! Hey" Camila grabbed Lauren so she was siting next to her.

There was always a tense atmosphere when i was with Lauren and Camila. Probably because she thinks I like Camila. Eventually Bae came to my rescue and I walked around with her Until the bell rang.

"You feeling better today?" Bae asked shoving some skittles into her mouth,

"Yeah" I sniggered at her, "I'm just gonna enjoy my last few days in town before I see my family" I smiled as we walked down the hallway.

Me and Bae talked for a little longer, I noticed a certain hair colour in the corner of my eyes, Clarke's. She was leaning against the wall talking to Finn, She was smiling and laughing... Something I haven't been familiar with in a long time. I looked away and focused on Bae but the laughter caused me to look over again.

"I'll see you tonight then" I faintly heard Finn say as he combed his long hair backwards,

"See you tonight" She smiled.

Seconds later he kissed her cheek and walked off, Clarke turned her head and noticed me staring. She kept her eyes locked on mine until she broke away and walked hearing the bell ring. I felt the feeling I've on,t felt a few times in my life come up, Jealousy. I texted one of the few people that can take my mind off her for a while.

-

The lazy updates are just so you can have mine glimpses of Clarke and Lexa's life's. I'm gonna do a Narrators POV because I keep nearly doing it that style.
-Alisha