9

Lexa's POV-

I invited everyone out into the place me and Indra built as a hideout a few years ago, it's also where me and Clarke meet up and it's a pretty cool place.

Me and Indra had placed big rocks in a circle and placed sticks and everything in there to form a fire. We just placed logs and chairs around to area for everyone to sit or dance. Clarke and her friends arrived and I hugged all of them but when I hugged Clarke I kissed her neck so nobody could see.

"Guys this is such a nice place" Raven trips over and stumbled back up towards me,

"Gosh Reyes always a light weight" I chuckled at Indra,

"You guys built this place?" Octavia asked walking over with Clarke,

"Yeah we built it together, it took a long time but it was worth it" Indra spoke.

I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful my girl looked... She was staring back at me and I walked away to send her a text.

Lexa - You look so fucking nice,

Clarke - You're making me blush stop,

Lexa - I'm feeling very selfish right now... Shall we sneak off?,

Clarke - I thought you'd never ask, lead the way baby.

-

I walked into the woods along the path to my treehouse thats quite deep into the woods. I waited for Clarke who arrived a few minutes after me and she climbed straight up the ladders. My treehouse had curtains and a carpet inside of it, me and Indra painted the inside and added a few bean bags and we just used it as a relaxing spot.

"Woah it's beautiful Lex" She walked around and slowly turned around towards me,

"No, you're beautiful" I smirked walking towards her slowly,

"But I think you're the hotter one" She winked and pulled me closer to her,

"But I just think... Fuck who cares" I smacked my lips against hers and she pushed back into me with more force.

We began with lazy kisses and Clarke eventually began to lick my bottom lip and entered her tongue into my mouth, I went backwards and pulled myself down into a bean bag pulling Clarke down onto my lap as I went down. Clarke started to straddle me and we didn't break the kiss once, Clarke lifted her shirt of exposing her chest and bra to me... I began kissing her neck as she continued to grind on my body causing us both to pant.

I trailer kisses down to Clarke's boobs and began to suck and grit on them leaving a few hickeys as payback.

"Guys! Are you in there?" Octavia shouted causing us both to pull apart,

"Yeah we're just relaxing O" Clarke shouted whilst stroking my arm,

"Guys... We heard all the noise" Raven banged on the wood,

"Shit... They know." Clarke's eyes glanced into my own full of fear.

-

Sorry for the short chapter again.