CHRISTMAS LITTLE SHITS

A/N: MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS LITTLE FUCKERS. WHOO! okay i really tried with this chapter but idk it's a bit...bad. And the gifts are so. Unreal? Idk man. But anyways; enjoy!

25th Wednesday December, 2013.
Phil's POV
I woke up before Dan; (like usual) and I glanced over at the clock, 6am. Time to get up! It's Christmas. It's Christ-freaking-mas! I slowly and carefully untangled myself from Dan before staring at his angelic face, how did I get so lucky to get him as a boyfr- fiancé. I will never get tired of calling him my fiancé. A smirk appeared on my lips before I jumped on him. Dan woke up with a groan and reached over to grab the pillow next to him before shoving it in his face.
"What time is it Phil? If it is before 9 am I'm going back to sleep." Dan complained, his voice slightly muffled by the pillow.
"It's....12pm."
"Really?" Dan looked fully awake now but then looked at the clock,
"Jesus Christ Phil let me sleep."
"No!" I pouted at him before removing the pillow from his face and kissing him softly. "Will you get up now?"
"No! I wanna sleep." Dan complained again.
"Pwease?" I asked him in my most childish voice I thought it was stupid but apparently Dan found it cute. Dan replied with shaking his head. I leant down to kiss him again, but this time on his neck. I kissed his apples bottom first, then slowly made my way across his collar bone then eventually his neck. I took some of the skin between my teeth on his neck and started sucking on it gently. I heard a soft moan being emitted from Dan's mouth. I continued like that for about 2 minutes before pulling away.
"Please?" I asked again this time with my best puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." He answered. "But you have gotten me hard so you're gonna have to help me fix it." Dan said with a smirk.

Third person POV
If Phil was honest, he was getting off from hearing Dan moan. Dan knew that his moans turned Phil on beyond belief and used it to his advantage
"Gladly." Phil smirked back at Dan.
--
Phil POV
I was exhausted after we finished our little.... more-than-an-intense-make-out session, I was the first to shower. When I got back and dressed into the room Dan was done ripping the duvet off.
"You're washing that, since it's yours." I laughed
"I'll go make some breakfast and you can shower." I suggested.
"What about you?"
"I just did..."
"Fine." Dan sighed, and I practically ran into the kitchen, I already got most of the food made. I had cookies in a jar that I made when Dan was sleeping yesterday. I got out the ingredients to make pancakes and got started.
---
Dan came in when I was flipping my fourth pancake.
"Ooo, can I flip it? Can I flip it please?" I handed him the pan whilst laughing at his childish behavior. He threw the pancake into the air...a little too hard. It ended up being stuck on the ceiling. He looked at me, and I looked at him before we burst into laughter.
"Oh my god that's amazing." I heard Dan laugh. "I'll go get the stool." Being the 6'4 giant Dan is he can reach up to the ceiling with little effort, but being the lazy ass he is, he isn't bothering to put in that little effort so he uses a stool.
---
3rd person POV
7 ruined pancakes and one egg, flour, and sugar covered Dans and Phils later they finally finished making their breakfast. While eating Phil had somehow managed to get food on his nose and his cheeks. Dan found this absolutely adorable. He leaned into what Phil thought was a peck on the lips but quickly became a lick to the nose and cheek.
"Ew!" Phil complained, quickly wiping the saliva off of his nose and cheek with his shirt.
"Aw." Dan cooed leaned in and pecked Phil's lips. Phil started to blush furiously, before looking down to his lap.

After breakfast Dan and Phil sat under the tree, Phil's head in Dan's lap. With only the sound of their breathing and Phil humming to plug in baby, by muse keep them company.
"You know, we should bake a cake." Phil suggests, breaking the comfortable silence that has settled between them.
"We should open our presents first." Dan answered. Phil sat up and handed Dan his present.
"It's nothing much but your Christmas list wasn't exactly practical." Dan thought back to his Christmas list that was filled with games and expensive pieces of clothing, maybe some tickets.
"It was just game and clothes" Dan answered with a smirk.
"Ticket to Japan? Muse concert tickets? What's practical about that? Still I got you something." Dan slowly unwrapped the present, attempting to guess what Phil had got him. When Dan finished unwrapping the paper from the box he opened the top of the box and took out all it contained. One of them was an envelope, one of them was another box, the rest were games.
"Aw thank you Phil, you didn't have to buy me the games, it was too expensive. But thank you. You're too sweet." Dan kissed Phil on the lips and on pure instinct Phil kissed Dan back.
"Now the other box." Dan smiled before pulling away fully. He opened the cube and his smiled grew bigger.
"How much did this cost?"
"That doesn't matter. Do you like it?" Phil answers as Dan puts on the beautifully decorated watch that Phil had bought him. The side said 'tag heuer'
"Yes I love it!" Dan screams before throwing himself on Phil. Phil hugs him back softly and Dan rests his head on Phil's shoulder. "Seriously though how much?"
"1890 pounds."
"Are you insane? Love, when I said a watch I didn't expect you to get me something expensive. I love you so much babe."
"I love you too." Phil chuckled. "Now, last one!" Phil was the first to pull out of their embrace.
Dan slowly pulled two pieces of paper out from inside the envelope.
"Oh my god Phil! How did you get these?!" Dan cried putting his hand in front of his mouth. His eyes staring at the backstage passes to the next muse concert, along with the train tickets. Dan's brain was barely functioning properly from the excitement that overcame him.
"It was hard work but I did it. I bought two, you don't have to take me bu-"
"Phil, of course I'm taking you!" Phil's cheeks heated up in embarrassment as he smiled to the floor.
"My present is crap compared to yours now." Dan told Phil and Phil laughed at Dan's comment.
"Aw, babe I'm sure it's lovely." Phil kissed Dan on the lips before grabbing hold of his present and pulling away. Phil opened the cuboid to find three things. One was a long cylinder with a bow around it, the other two were boxes.
"There's no order." Dan commented while Phil chose which one to open first. He decided on the long cylinder. When he unwrapped the paper around it, the cylinder was a tube that people use to put photographs in. Phil put his hand in and dragged out a photograph of him and Dan on the first day they moved into the Manchester apartment, they were at the train station. Phil's eyes lit up at the photograph while Dan scratches the back of his neck. Phil's smile grew wider.
"You actually kept this photo?"
"Yeah." Dan answered blushing looking down. "I thought you looked cute in it." Phil couldn't help but let out an 'aw' as he ruffled Dan's hair.
"Thats cute." Phil cooed, reaching for the next box.
"Wait no there's an order open that one last." Dan pointed at the large box Phil was holding. Phil just smiled and nodded back before picked up the other box, this box was more rectangular than the other. Phil opened the box to find an iPhone. He turned the iPhone over to be met with the GOLD IPHONE 5S!
"Holy...shit." Phil was speechless, he thought Dan said his gift was 'crap' this was like 200 pounds (A/N: I SEARCHED IT UP) what does he means crap?! "Dan I couldn't possibly. This is, this is too expensive."
"You broke your phone and you needed a new one so I got you one."
"Yeah but I'm not worth this much money, you shouldn't spend this much money on me." Phil thought he wasn't worth? Phil was worth more than the stupid iPhone. Phil was worth more than anything.
"Philip Michael Lester. You are worth more than the stupid iPhone were getting married soon and you mean more to me than anyone ever has so you deserve this for taking care of me so well. Seriously I love you more than anyone. More than the fans, my family, more than anyone. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you." Phil had tears in his eyes. He didn't realize he meant so much to...anyone.
"Thank you. I'll try not to drop it." Dan chuckled at Phil's comment.
"How much did you spend on this?"
"It was around 190pounds...I think. I don't know but don't you dare say 'it's expensive' you spent 1000 pounds on me." Phil smiled even wider and hugged Dan again.
"Now last one!" Dan exclaimed happily.
"Is this one expensive?"
"Seriously? I just gave you a speech on how much you're worth, do I need to repeat it?"
"No." Phil laughed and opened the box. "Oh my fucking god." Phil nearly died from laughing. It was some kind of...stuffed strawberry? "I'll treasure it with my life."
---
"Can we bake the cake now?" Phil whined from the kitchen for the 50th time that day. And finally Dan got up his lazy arse and went to help Phil bake the cake.
"Love you." Phil pecked Dan's mouth and starting measuring ingredients.
"Love you too." Phil heard Dan mumbled back. Dan just watched Phil work as he didn't know what to do. Eventually Dan just resulted in wrapping his arms around Phil's waist while leaving kisses down his neck and across his collar bone. Phil didn't seem to be affected by it at all. Dan took a peak at the front of Phil and he didn't have an erection...or anything.
"Do you know how to even do this?" Phil asked Dan with slight amusement in his voice after noticing where Dan had been looking seconds ago.
"No. You just look very cute when concentrating." Dan answered and continued to kiss Phil's neck.
"Give me your hands, I'll teach you." Phil reached towards his waist to grab Dan's wrists before guiding them up. Phil began to hold Dan's hands around with his own, occasionally spilling some of the batter while mixing.
---
"No hold on to it more firmly!" Phil squealed as the whisk made the batter fly everywhere.
"That's what he said!" Dan squealed as batter flew face due to the fact Phil had ducked when the batter came flying towards him. Phil tiptoed to lick Dan's face as revenge from this morning. That and the batter actually tastes really good.
"Ew!" Dan whined moving his hand out of Phil's grip to wipe his own face.
"I hate you." Dan pouted as Phil turned around.
"No you don't. You love me." Dan couldn't agree more. Phil leaned in to kiss Dan on the lips and snake his arms around Dan's neck while Dan placed his hands on Phil's hips.
---
Dan's POV
"Dan?" I looked down to see Phil already looking at me. His focus not on the tv, but at me.
"Yeah?" I was slightly worried, but I didn't show it. I didn't want to seem clingy and over protective.
"Dan, you don't have to but. Can we adopt after we get married? We have a spare room that we use to keep my clothes. We can build another wardrobe as then we can use my room as the kid's room. We don't even have to adopt a kid, we can adopt a teenager. But I think they would be happier as a kid. It will be easier too since we don't have to leave the house and we have plenty of spare money to raise her or him and I was just wondering if we can adopt?" Wow. All he could've said was; we should adopt. Was he even that nervous? I couldn't escape him even if I wanted to. We were getting married, there was nothing I could do to stop it even if I wanted to, which I didn't.
"Sure." Was all that came out of my mouth. I heard him take a breath of relief.
"Thank god it thought you were going to think I was being overly complicated." Dan just laughed.
"I would never." I
"Aw." Phil leaned up to kiss my lips, before resting his head back on my chest. I just smiled to myself and watched as Phil directed his eyesight back to the tv.
---
"3."
"2."
"1".
The cracker made a popping sound and I looked up to see who got the cracker. Phil was already half-way into opening the paper hat.
"Yay!" Phil's beautiful blue eyes lit up when he saw the present.
"What is it?" I laughed at how excited he seemed just to see some cheap present from a 99¢ cracker. I picked up a piece of paper from the ground. 'Fortune telling,' something about a fish. WE DONT NEED THAT. I just ripped it up, whatever it was it couldn't be that important.
"It's..." Phil's face twisted into confusion and his smile faded. "I don't know." We stared at the paper fish. I picked it up and placed it into the palm of my hand.
"ITS A FORTUNE TELLING FISH!" Phil screamed as the fishes sides started curling up. "But where's the paper?" Oh. So that's what I ripped up.
"Unfortunately. I kinda ripped up the paper before so we have no idea what the fortune is." I laughed.
"Daaaaannnn!" Phil whined. "You don't go ripping up random paper that you find on the ground!" Phil laughed. I was being scolded by Phil. Wow. I just joined in laughing with him.

---
3rd person POV
Dan and Phil spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching movies. Oh yeah, they also finished the cake, but that doesn't count. They were now getting ready for a Christmas party at Charlie's house.
---
Phil's POV
"Please?" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes i could manage but Dan wouldn't even look at me.
"No! I'm not going to a party with hobbit hair!"
"Fine." I pouted and went back to taming my own hair after an hour of begging.
After we finally finished getting ready it was around 9:30. Sometimes, I think we take longer than girls do.
---
We knocked on the door to Charlie's house. The door opened later with a lot of failed attempts by the guy inside. Music was coming from inside the apartment.

---
By the end of the Christmas party
I went up to Dan and he immediately grabbed my arm.
"Come on babe we need to get home." Dan pulled his arm away and replied with a
"No!" I was slightly confused so I just stared at him waiting for him to continue. I wasn't sober myself but I wasn't as drunk as Dan was. "I have a boyfriend." He didn't even recognize me, yet he didn't want to cheat on me...with me. Aww that's sweet. I just chuckled, planning to approach him from the back.

Dan's POV
I was already pissed drunk, everything was blurry and I clang onto something or..someone.
"Come on babe we need to get home." I heard a voice say, well slurred but never mind, I quickly shook my head before slurring.
"No!" I pulled my arm away. I wasn't sure weather it was Phil or not. And if it wasn't I didn't want to cheat on Phil. "I have a boyfriend!" I screamed. I could barely make out the face of the person. I heard him chuckle and leave. I breathed a sigh of relief before hearing another guy come up behind me.
"Phiwy?"
"Yeah."
"I wanna go hoooommmmeeee. There's too many here babe." I slurred. I heard Phil chuckle.
"Let's go home."