Comments and Cudling

A/N: This is just a filler, I'm sorry. I felt like I should post this anyways since I spent around 20 minutes writing it. I finished the next one but that's just filled with flash backs. So I might post it later after editing it. Enjoy!

Phil’s POV

Running. I don’t even know why I’m running. I turn around and see a beautiful creature being torn apart by this black swirl. The beautiful creature was a human; he had the most beautiful brown hair and eyes. He had a smile I would die just to see. His face was in pain. In the most pain I’ve ever seen. I have to go save him. I ran towards him but was too late. He was dead, torn apart and in pieces. The creature disappeared.

I woke up panting I was covered in a layer of sweat. Who was that boy? I looked to my bed side 3am. I wrote down what I remembered from the dream and went back to bed.

I woke up again at 9am. It was kind of early for me, but since I woke up twice already it would be quite rare I would get back to sleep. I reached for my glasses and rolled out of bed. Literally, I hit the floor with a thud. I heard a chuckle from next door. Dan’s awake. I get up brushing myself off before walking out the door. I walk in to see Dan. The truth hit me like a brick; Dan was the boy in the dream. I was way too tired to think about this so I just pushed it to the back of my mind.

“Did you sleep?” I asked with my morning voice while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

“No.” He replied bluntly before closing his laptop and placing it next to him. I shuffled to him and lay my head down on his chest.

“Are you okay?” I was confused, why wouldn’t I be okay.

“Yeah, why?”

“I heard some noises at 2 in the morning, what happened? Are you hurt?”

“I just had a nightmare.”

“What about?” I sighed. He cared so much it hurt.

“Nothing bad.” He didn’t look convinced.

“That didn’t sound like it.”

“I promise if it’s something bad I will tell you.”

“Okay.” Dan sighed. I don’t think he believed me but he’s okay with it? I guess?

“Have you checked the comments to the coming out video yet?” I asked trying to lighten the mood

“No not yet.”

“Do you want to check them together?”

“Yeah sure.”

Dan picked up his laptop with one hand and rested it on his lap. One arm still around me. He opened his laptop cover and went to YouTube, then opened the coming out video. Most of the comments were positive, a negative one here and there but most of them were similar to;

‘OMFG PHAN IS REAL!’

‘ASDFGHJKL;’QWERTYUIOP [] ZXCVBNM, /’

‘AHH CRYING’

‘IF THEY KISS IN A VIDEO I WILL THANK GOD FOREVER’

Dan chuckled at the comments whilst I remained quiet. I was still thinking about the dream. I know I said it was ‘nothing’ but what if he does die under the pressure. What if that dream was trying to tell me something? What if he’s relapsing?

“Phil I know something’s wrong” I sighed he knows me too well. He closes the laptop lid and turns me around to face him so that I was no longer lying down,

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s just that dream” He gave me a look telling me to continue. “You were being torn to shreds by this black swirly thing. I thought the dream meant you were going to.” My voice broke and that’s when he pulled me into a hug.

“It’s so sweet of you to care so much about me, it really is, but I promise I’m okay and if I need to tell you something I will. Okay?”

“Okay”

We spent the rest of the day cuddling and on the internet.