"Ugh! What a hentai! I'm glad I have on my towel. I can't even be happy that I'm gonna see my babies again without you eyeing me down like a predator." I said as I folded my arms across my chest.

Wait, why do I feel skin on skin instead of skin on fabric? Oh no!

" Is that so, little miko?" He asked smirking up at me. " Because from my perspective, your showing me your all."

I felt my face begin to burn, as I quickly picked up the towel from the ground and wrapped it around my body, then I took the towel from my still damp hair and wrapped it around my body as well.

" Your such a damn hentai, you could have looked away!" I yelled at him, my face still as red as a cherry.

" It is not my fault that you cannot hold up a simple fabric to your own body, it is your own fault." He said as he got up off of his knee and stood to his full height. " And after how many times this same incident has happened, I am starting to think that you enjoy when I see you as you are now." He said smirking at me as he pulled my body to his.

I scowled at him.

" Don't flatter yourself, I would never willingly take my towel of to give you a peek you hentai!" I told him as I pushed him away from me. " And stop touching me."

I gripped my towel with my hand to make sure it don't fall down this time, then I made my way to the other door that was connecting from the hot springs to my room and I opened it and walked in.

" No no no." I said as I held up my hand. " You can go out through the door you broke down, because your not coming in my room while I get dressed." I said to him as I shut the door in his face.

" It is nothing I haven't seen before." I heard his reply through the door.

" How about instead of worrying about my body, you go find someone to fix that door." I replied back to him.

I heard his low growls.

" You miko, will not talk to this sesshomaru as if he was you mere servant."

I rolled my eyes. Yep, he was getting pissed, he's talking in third person.

" Can I get ready, or are you gonna keep bugging me?" I asked him.

I heard another low growl, but that was it, I didn't get a reply back, I heard the sound of his footsteps walking away.

" Serves you right, hentai." I mumbled out loud to myself.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaoru's Pov

"I don't know how long we've been running for, but I know it's been for a really long time." I thought to myself as the blond wig I had on continued to whip wildly as the man ran with me on his back.

" Can you please tell me were you're taking me?" I asked for the 7th time since we started this journey.

And once again, I got no response.

I sighed.

I regret coming through the well, but I couldn't help it, I felt like I needed to get away from everything, and to be honest, I didn't even realize that I was being pulled into the well until it was too late.

I sighed again.

"Onee-chan, please help me." I thought to myself, tears welling up in my eyes.

While I was lost in my own thoughts, I hadn't realized that the man had stopped running.

" Where are we?" I asked him as I looked at what seemed to be a cave, hidden by high grass and many pieces of vines that had beautiful flowers sticking out of the vines.