Suprise

Hello my dear Wattpad readers.

Yeah I know its a long time since i uptadted on of my storys. 

I am really sorry for that but, I have a lot of trouble whit my personal life.

So but now I have time and I cleared all stuff so uptades will come more and faster.

So here is chapter 13.

Enjoy the chapter and have fun reading.

Lucys Appartment

Lucys POV

There he was in front of me and holding it in his hand. A small packet viagra.

"Ehh? What the...Why she give u that? Are u impotence?", I asked him whit a smal smile.

"Hell no! I am a MAN! But Angel gave me those so we could have longer fun.", He smirked and wiggled withis eyebrows.

"Can it be that Angel is a perv?!", i asked while laughing.

"it seems, but what are we waiting for?!", He open it and instantly took two of the blue pills.

"Eh u idiot don't just take two pills, did u read the inruction on the packet?", I smacked his had.

"Outch, that hurts!", He playfully pouted.

"Don't be a baby! You know it can actually be bad when u took more than one?", I asked him.

"Eh? What could happen?", He just shrugged whit his shoulders.

"He, in the worst case, ur thing can explode!", I teased him.

"What no way?!", He scream.

"Haha you Baka! I just teased u.", I was holding my belly from laughing.

"U are mean!", He then grabbed me and carryied me bridalstyle to my bedroom.

"What are u doing?", I asked him whit a blush. 

"Hehe what did it looks like?", He smirked at me and jumped whit me on my bed.

I was now on top of him and our eyes loocked instantly. His beautiful onyx eyes, I can look hours in those eyes. He then started to smirk and kissed my neck. I enjoyed the feeling of his lips on my skin. He then bite softly in my flesh.

"Kyaah!", I yelleped.

"Hehe did I found a weak spot?", He teased.

"Oh shut up and continue!", I then smashed my lips on his and we start to fight for dominance but in the end I let him win! I couldn't wait longer and start to undress him. I enjoyed the view of his  tanned skin and muscular body. 

'Hell! I am very lucky to have a boyfriend who is so freaking hot and sex! Hehehe.', I smirked while high five myself for my luck.

"Enjoying the view?", He asked whit a smirk.

"Maybe?", I teased back.

"Huh my @ss maybe, u are so close to drool like in the club.", He smirked back at me.

I smirked bakc. Just wait for that I get u back.  I tehen leaned forward to his face but then switched the direction and bit in on of his nipples.

"Yaaah!", Natsu yelled from my suprise attack.

'Hehehe got cha now Dragneel.', I high fived whit me in my mind.

I then start to suck and pull on his nipple. He then start to moan.

Then from nowhere Natsus smartphone ring.

"Huh really?", I groaned annoyed.

"Sorry it's sure nothing important, just a second okay?", He replied and took his phone out.