The Date - Part 1

Hello my dear Wattpad readers.

This chaptee is the beginning of the Nalu 'Date'. Enjoy!

Also I put some pictures from Switzerland capital. Cause right now od the story, Lucys parents are there. I hope u like it.

I wish you all fun whil reading and enjoy the chapter.

The Date Day

Lucys POV

*Meow*

"......."

*Meow!"

"......"

"MEOW!!"

I wake up from Happys meowing.

"Geez Happy, did u must be so loud in the morning? Yeah I prepare your fish! Just a sec", I get up from bed, stretching and yawing myself.

I walked into the kitchen and prepared for Happy some Tuna-Fish.

Then I started whit ny morning joga.
After that, I made for myself some serials. I was lazy at the moment.

"Ahh today I feel mutch better.", I said to happy and muntching some serials.

Yesterday, I had a strong hangover from my birthdayparty. I think I over did it whit the drinks. So yesterday I vhilled in my dark room. But it was worth it so hard. I had fun whit all the girls, and the club was actually very nice too. The dancers made a great show and that Natsu guy was dancing like crazy.But, it was also hot.

'Hehe, lucky me.', I high fived in my mind when the memorys od the partys returns.

It was a shit idea of flare to ask him to hook up whit her. I don't know what she wa thinking at the moment. Dhe is normaly shy and not like, well, Cana.

Anyways, thanks to Flare, I must cook for this Natsu.

Well I hope he is no pervert or killer. Notice at myself, next time don't invite strangers.

"Nah, I don't think do he is a bad person. I hesred him talking whit his sister and it sounded like he cares very mutch for her.",I talked to Happy.

"Meow"

"You are right like always.", I smiled and patted his head.

I then hear my phone vibrating.

I looked at the screen.

1 New message from MoM

I opened the message.

Layla

Hello dear, how are you? How was the party? I hope for you, their where some hot guys😈.
Hehe anyways, I really hope you could enjoy the party whit your friends. Me and your Father are at the moment in Bern.Its the capital of the country by the way. Its a nice city. Very mutch old buildings and small too. U wanna see some pictures I took?

Kiss MoM

Lucy

Hey Mom. Yeah I am fine. I hope you and dad also. Yeah, the party was actually very funny and it worth it. Their where some regular dancers and one really HOT dancer. He hat a 8-pack and pinky hairs. Hehe, and I received a free lapdance.Yeah I would love to see some pics.
I bet its sure lovley their.

Kiss Lucy 😚

Layla

OmG, now I am really jealouse of you. I think next time when I am in Magnolia, I will visit this club 😉.
You must tell me more about that night when I see you the next time.