Siblings Time

Hello my dear Wattpad readers.

Hope you all enjoyed the story till now.

So here is Chappy 7.

Most of it is a siblings day between Natsu and Wendy.

So enjoy the chapter and had fun while reading it.

At Fairy Tail

Lucys POV

I watched Natsus car  drove the street. I safe his phonenumber and walked bin the club.

When i arrived, I saw that Flare  was talking to Ultear.

"I am very sorry! I don't now what was in to me. I was like hypnotisized by him...", She said and bowed her head.

"It's alright, it wasn't the first time, so relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.", Ultear said and pat Flares shoulder.

Flare sighed for a short moment, but got stiff when she saw me.

"L-Lucy...i am very sorry.", She looked at the floor.

"Yeah you should be, damn Flare are you so thirsty that you pay for 'it'? Also e are losing our reputation by LOVE&LUCKY if you do stuff likd that. Geez I hop for you that was the first and last time! If you wanna have a guy go to a club and grab some randoms.", I half shouted at her.

She looked hurt at me.

"I know, sorry Lucy. Itxwill never happen again. I don't now what I was thinking. But he is so handsome and hot,  I was driffted away. I can leave if you want.", She said whit a tear in her eye.

*sigh*"No stay, it is alright. It better not happen again or I will kick xou in your butt. Get it?", I said whit a smile.

"Yeah got it. Friends?"

"Forever"

I gave her a hug.

"So go and enjoy the party, but I am tired. So I will go home. Greet the others from me. Will ya?", I yawned and was stretching my arms.

"Okay I will sleep well."

"Yeah bye."

I walked out of the club saying bye to Elfman and called a taxi that drove me home.

                        *************

Next Day

Natsus POV

10.00 AM

*Beep**Beep*

I wake up to the alarm of my smartphone.

*Yawn*

"Is it already 10?", I asked myself.

I got up and walked straight to he kitchen. I make somd breakfast for me and carla.

After that I work out a bit. Not mutch just 120 push ups.

Then I took a shower. While showering i was thinking about the last night.

'Geez, just I am a stripper, it dosen't mean I am a callboy or something.',I pouted.

'But it was not the first time Natsu..and it will not be the last time.', I was now talking in my mind to myself.

'True I should get long whit it and don't overreact, but damn she try to kissed me. I am not a 'Easy-Boy' for ritch people.', I arguing now.

'I now I was there, but look it that way, you get free dinner at sunday!'