Chapter 14

Kyle's P.O.V

No no no no she can't be dead. There's so many things I haven't got to do with her yet or even say to her.I'll never be able to tell her how much I love her. I'll never take her out on our first date or introduce her to my parents. I'll never be able to ask for her hand in marriage and create beautiful pups with her. I never even be able to mate with her. I failed her. I could have saved her if I just have never left her alone. she would still be alive. what kind of alpha mate am I.She was better off without me.

Misty's P.O.V

It's so dark, so cold In here. is this how it is to be dead. I must be in hell.heaven wouldn't be this dark and depressing.i guess god decided that I don't deserve happiness not even in afterlife."your not in hell my child" "who's there!"if I'm not in hell where am I.she chuckles? what's so funny? "child your not dead, I just brought you here so I can talk to you." " And who are you" "I'm your mother" wait she doesn't sound like my mother but just In case "please don't hurt me!" "I would never hurt you. " What is she talking about she hurt me every day.finally my so called mom made an appearance. she is beautiful. she has pure white hair and blue green eyes the same ones I have.She has a long silver dress that hugs her figure perfectly. She has perfect skin that seems glow the more I look at her. she can't be my mother she's to pretty."how can you be my mother"she chuckles" do I really need to explain the birds and the bees to you" she raised an eyebrow "um .....no" I say trying to hide the fact that I'm blushing."i mean if your my mom who were those people I lived with my whole life?" "They were the family that I chose to take care of you since I obviously couldn't do it myself since I am the moon goddess "wait THE moon goddess is my mom! impossible but hold on "why would you pick them to take care of me I mean have you seen the way they treat me?" with that her eyes glassed over. "yes I've seen it and I am very sorry but they wasn't like that when I first picked them. At first they were kind and sad they couldn't conceive a child. As soon as I gave you to them everything seemed completely normal but then they saw how special you really were and they hated you for it. I tried to take you back but by then it was to late" "what do you mean I was special." "I can't tell you right now, In time I will. but the important thing right now is getting you back to earth." "where am I then" "between life and death"" But what if I don't want to go back, I mean it's not like anyone cared about me anyway."its true, I mean I didn't have any friends that I cared about except maybe Kyle but I haven't known him long so he'll get over it. Then my parents already hated me so they are most likely happy I'm dead."oh sweetie let me show you something." and just like that I was back in earth but not in my body. I'm a ghost."baby please don't leave me can't live without you" Kyle? "It's all my fault I should have protected you" what is he talking about he had nothing to do with it "I wish you knew how much I love you" love? he loves me? that's different. how do you know when you love someone. do you feel sparks every time you touch. do you wish to spend every second of the day together. do you want to protect them at all cost. holy crap!"i think I love you too" " does that mean you want to go back" I think so.i mean do I want to give this love thing a chance.what if he hurts me.all men do.but i feel like he's different."yes i'll go back"then everything went black.

I wake up gasping for air. I guess mom did it. I guess she really brought me back to life. My room is completely empty and cold. I'm not in the hospital room anymore.Where is Kyle? I look around until I spot someone across the room laying on a bed similar to mine."e-excuse me are u alright?" no answer.mmm i guess my curiosity got the best of me because I got up to check on this mystery person. I'm too kind for my own good.now why would they cover there face? I slowly pull back the cover only to scream out in total terror. under those covers was a dead version of who I used to call mom. she is covered in dry blood and her face is as pale as snow. someone sliced her throat.! then I scream again hoping someone heard me this time. luckily someone did and guess who that someone was. if you thought it was Kyle you thought wrong. it was dr.linda. "s-s-s-she-e-s dead." I stuttered point at my "mom". "your alive" she states with her eyes completely out of her sockets.nah duh thanks for stating the obvious."thats impossible" um clearly not since I'm standing right here."wait Kyle will be so happy! Kyle!" she yells running out of the room. mmm I think she forgot about mind link oh well. 'mate!' Yells my wolf well as much as she could yell.'omg your talking how are you' she giggles 'your one to talk you jut woke up from the dead' I chuckle back.'but you were so weak when before I died' 'yeah but your mom healed some of me now were strong enough to function' 'she healed us?' 'yup but not all of us so we still go some healing to missy" if she was human she would be pointing a finger back at me.'yes mam' I fake saluted her. " Your alive" that voice it's so heavenly. I know exactly who it belongs to. I take off into a sprint until I'm in his arms. the sparks ignite and now I'm positive he is my life and mate. I really do love him and I think I can trust him. I trust him I to- I crash my lips on his. and let me tell you he didn't waste a second to respond.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys I wasn't planing on updating until next weekend but SURPRISE consider this a Christmas present. And she's finally not afraid of Kyle yay! so I am so happy that I have reached over 1k reads it's amazing! I guess that's my Christmas present lol.ok merry Christmas and you know what to do

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT!..VOTE!..FOLLOW!

I just wanted to thank @VivaciousMoonrise for the wonderful new cover. it really is amazing don't ya think? so anyway I should be updating soon guys I think its time for this story to speed up right. what's your opinion?