"But we have the 'Golden Maknae' over here!" The hyungs said, seemingly not wanting to lose, But do they really have to do that.

"Aish hyung, anyway I'm Jeon Jungkook. 97 liner. Main vocal, lead dancer and also can rap. I don't think I'm that handsome--"

"Aish, what are you saying. Why are you being humble now." My hyungs teased me. I'm not being humbl, I just don't--

"Yeah, I think you're handsome enough." Yein suddenly said which made everyone stop and look at her, even me. Did she just really say that, in front of everyone? Ok heart, calm yourself for a while.

"Yein did you just..." Mijoo noona started. I can already see everyone putting on a creepy teasing face. Like can they stop that...

"What, it's true. Do you not think so?" She said so casually.

"Yieee~~~ Yein is complimenting Jungkook." They all teased. Though I'm not teased or anything, I still feel flustered.

"What?! Everyone is handsome, even my father is!" She said which made all of us laugh and finally stop. (A/N I'm not implying anything, it's just for the comedic relief)

Third Person's POV

After a few minutes, the activity was finished.

"So it's the last activity already?" Jin stated. Suddenly everyone felt a little nervous for the next and last activity.

"So just to clarify, it will be like this: a person from a group confesses something to all of his/her members then they will pick 1 member from the other group to confess something too. All this will be done privately." Kei explained her chosen activity. The people nodded their, secretly liking the idea of 'privately'.

"Then I'll start first." Rap Monster volunteered and motioned Jungkook to follow him as he is the first person he will confess to.

"I'm going to say the same thing to everyone." Rap Monster said first. This caught the interest of Jungkook. 

"What is it hyung?" He asked leaning in closer.

"IthinkIlikeSoulnoona." He said a little faster than usual but Jungkook understood it nonetheless. Jungkook gasped loudly, his eyes widened and slowly he smiled teasingly.

"Seriously hyung!" He exclaimed. 

His confession time went on, and as promised, he did say the same thing to everyone. Finally, he called Baby Soul to come in. All of them looked at the two meaningfully but only BTS knows what's actually happening.

"So yeah...um Soul nonna, I think..." he kept trailing off, creating an awkward atmosphere. 

"Yes.." Soul said encouraging him to continue.

"....You're cute just like your height." Rap Monster finally said but it was not what he intended to say. This shocked Baby Soul but mainly because of the 'height' part. 

"We talked about the height right...?" She said almost threateningly but playfully as well.

"Ani noona...I mean wait--" He tried to explain himself but couldn't continue as Baby Soul was already tickling him. After a few minutes of tickling and Rap Monster shrieking like a girl, they finally went out of the room. 

"That was surely long. Like what did you even do there?" Jhope commented when the leaders went out. 

"I'm guessing from what I've heard is that 10% of the time was for the actual confession and the rest was for tickling." Sujeong said. The others agreed with her but Baby Soul glared at them and they stopped abruptly.