c o m p i l a t i o n o f q u o t e s

Compilation of Quotes.

(Yung ibang quotes na nandito wala sa story kumbaga hindi ko siya nasinggit o kaya nakalimutan kong ilagay hahahahahaha. )

01

You hurt me more than what I deserved because I loved you more than what you deserved.

02

I did fall in love but you didn't catch me because you love someone else.

03

It may hurt to let go, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on.

04

I wanted to text you awhile ago, but then I remembered we don't talk anymore.

05

One day, you will realize how much I was there for you, When I'm gone.

06

One day you're going to remember me and how much i loved you...then you're gonna hate yourself for letting me go.

07

Tears are words the heart can't say.

08

Saying Goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem.

09

Never ignore the person that truly loves you. Because one day you'll realize you lost the moon while you were counting the stars.

10

It hurts me everytime you act like you don't care.

11

Love hurts when it changes us.

12

Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares

13

Love hurts whether its right or wrong.

14

I hope you'll realise how much you're hurting me someday.

15

Love hurts, if rejected or betrayed. If not at all, then love is all around.

16

Mahirap isipin na kailangan na kailangan niyo nang maghiwalay dahil sa mga taong ayaw kayo para sa isa't isa.

17

Being hurt is one of the ways to find your strength.

18

One of the hardest things to do in life ,is letting go of what you thought was real.

19

Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.

20

You hurt me but I still love you.

21

My silence is just another word for my pain.

22

Love is heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

23

I act like I don't care but deep inside I swear it hurts.

24

It's so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.

25 (for you or the one who reads this)

Two things you will never have to chase:

True friends

Or

True love?

xxx

TheFearLessB