[ going back again ]

LEON

"Lord Obsolo did what?! I mean, I'm not mad but what the hell..?" Silas asked in surprise.

"Wow." Knight mumbled.

"Yeah, so then.. I don't know what the shit happened but Lord Obsolo let us leave and we did. We stopped a taxi and when we were about to move, something smashed onto the car's roof and then he said some things like you're a disgrace and shit, not being what they should be, or be with who they should be with. And poof! My lover was gone, again."

Silas looked at me sadly and Knight just looked at me with his trademark poker face.

"Just tell Lord Obsolo!" Silas suggested. I haven't thought about that. "I'll go back to Obso and see what Lord Obsolo can do about it." I said, clearly agreeing to Silas' suggestion. Knight nodded his head, "Should I tell the others about this? Axis, Gene, Colby and Azeri?" I nodded my head and smiled.

"Thanks, but why? They're not coming with me, are they?" Knight shrugged his shoulders, "Only if you want them to."

"I don't want them to come with me, it could be dangerous. Something bad could be waiting for us there." I stood up and smiled at the couple. "I guess I better be going now. I gotta go save my baby." The couple smiled and stood up with me and had told me to be careful and stay safe. Silas prayed for me to get Midas back, and hoped that he is still alive.

I then walked to the back of the house and went to summon the portal to Obso and in just in a blink of an eye, I was back to where I was born, raised. I walked (more like speed walked) to the castle and went to find Lord Obsolo.

"Leon." Who's that?

I turned around and saw who I wanted to see. "Why have you come back?" He asked.

"Not yet, but soon. My mate is gone." Lord Obsolo looked at me weirdly. "Leonardo, are you kidding me? Again? You need to put a leash on that lover of yours."

"He's not a dog."

"I was joking, Leonardo. Now come tell me the full details on what happened."

___________________

"Apparently one of my men are missing, his name is Eaton. His mother was one of The Observers that were killed by the human. He did not take it well. What does the man who took your lover looked like?" Lord Obsolo asked.

"I couldn't see him well but he was big, bulky. He had a deep voice. That's all I know and saw." I said and Lord Obsolo nodded his head.

"That sounds like Eaton. I don't know where he is right now but I'll help you find him."

"Thank you, My Lord."