[ our awakening ]

RECAP:

"Lucky for you, you already found yours." Eyon said to me. I sighed.

"Yeah, and it's a cute one. I wish Midas was mine but never mind." Mikael said. Oh for God's sake.

Midas' eyes widens making the pasta fall from his mouth. "Are you saying.. that I'm his mate?" He asked. I nodded my head nervously.

"Hell yeah." He said.
_____

MIDAS

"Hell yeah." I said and put a spoonful of pasta into my mouth. Leon looks at me and widened his eyes. I gave Leon a curt nod and asked him why he looks so shocked.

"You are actually okay with this? Being my mate? ..That went well." He said with a surprised tone in his voice. I nodded my head yes and he smiles at me.

"The part where I should tell you that myself was supposed to be somewhere special but I guess it won't be necessary because a certain asshole said it for me just a moment ago." Leon said sarcastically. Eyon gives him a cheeky smile while Leon's second elder brother gives me a wink.

Axis coughs and said that we should eat our breakfast so we did.

That was until this really old guy wearing a suit barged into their house saying that he was looking for me. Not a good way to start a day.

"What do you need him for, Lord Obsolo?" Azeri asked the man.

"You haven't heard? His kind walked up to the palace with the want to destroy each and every single of us. His kind had killed 6 of us in Obso. How he got there? I don't know but all that I know is that his kind will kill us all." He said.

Leon looks at me with a questioning look and I shrugged my shoulders, still not understanding what the freaking hell this guy is saying.

"Who did he killed? Was he even human* at all? Did you even check? My Lord, I'm not trying to be rude but have you?" Mikael asked.

The Lord guy sighed and nodded his head. "He is 100 percent human."

"Whatever. What will you do to him? He just found out he's my mate. Give us a break, my Lord." Leon begged. Their Lord shook his head no and makes an attempt to grab me. But Leon tells me to go behind him.

"It was just one human, my Lord. Not all of them are going to try and kill us. Not everybody knows what The Observers are. Leave us alone." Gene said, defending me. I smiled at him and he nods his head towards me.

"A human that can kill 6 observers? Killing one observer would already be impossible but 6? That's purely out of this world. They need to be stopped. You need to get rid of him, Leonardo. You have to." Their Lord said. He looks at me with disgust and I resisted the urge to strangle him right there.

"What if the kid that killed them wasn't actually human? Maybe it was a witch? Witches in Obso can change their appearances. A witch did killed one of The Observers three years ago, don't you think so?" Azeri asked.

"I stand by to what I believe. Now hand the human over, Leon." He said then extends his hand to Leon. Leon looks at it then to him.

"No." Leon simply said. Lord Obsolo smiles and gets out a paper and hands it to Leon. Leon gasped at it after reading the contents. "You can't make me leave Obso!" He suddenly yelled.

"Oh but I can. Hand him over to me or you'll be ceded from Obso and live with your pathetic human mate of yours."

"My answer is still no. You can't take him away from me. He's my mate and I need to protect him." Leon begged and Lord Obsolo pursed his lips into a thin line. Their Lord smirks and shook his head. "You're going to start a war, Leonar-"

"I don't care. Leave us alone." Leon cuts him off.

Their Lord fixes his suit and nods his head. He looks at us and smiles. "You're making a bad choice, Leonardo. I will see you soon. With the Obso army. You better get yours ready. Goodbye." He said and walked out the door.

"We better get ready." Leon announces.
_____

// not edited //

OBSO VERSUS LEONARDO's TEAM! WOOP WOOP!

* Observers - Superhumans
Humans - Normal humans