[ darling ]

RECAP:

Their Lord fixes his suit and nods his head. He looks at us and smiles. "You're making a bad choice, Leonardo. I will see you soon. With the Obso army. You better get yours ready. Goodbye." He said and walked out the door.

"We better get ready." Leon announces.
_____

LEON

Midas was sweating bullets inside the bathroom. "Midas, come out, please." I pleaded but he still wouldn't open up the door for me.

"We're all going to die!" He yells shakily from inside the bathroom. I sighed and looked back at my brothers. Eyon bit his lips while Mikael looks down at his shoes nervously.

"Midas, baby. We got this all under control. Nobody is going to die, we're all going to be fine." I said to him. I hear Midas blow his nose in there and he finally gets out of the bathroom.

With red puffy eyes and wet face, he walks to me and hugs me. I smiled and hugged him back. "I don't want to die, Leon." He whispers in my ear and sniffed back his snot. Disgusting, but cute.

"Nobody wants to die, babe. Why don't you go rest in my room? You need some sleep." He nods his head pulls away from the hug and walks upstairs.

I looked at my friends, Azeri's sketching a plan for the war. Colby and Gene's just talking to each other. I don't know where Axis' is.

I walked to the laundry room and heard the washing machine running. I grabbed a belt from Gene's laundry basket and walked to the activated machine.

Okay.

Now, this person's singing.

Gene can sing, but it ain't him and he's in the living room with Colby and Azeri. Midas' upstairs in my room, and Axis can't sing.

"- James Dean, some say he looked just like his father,

but he, can never love somebody's daughter,

football team-"

I should really find out who's in the room with me right but here I am leaning against the wall nodding my with this dude's singing.

"- we are the new Americana,

high on legal marijuan- what are you doing here?" I snapped my head towards the voice questioning me and saw that it was Axis. Holding his laundry basket, with his headphones plopped onto his ears.

"I thought you were an intruder. Plus, I didn't know you could sing.. and what are you doing here?" I said- asked. Axis smirks and lifts his laundry basket, full view for me to see.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm washing my clothes. Answer my question." He said.

"To contact Michael." I answered and he nods his head. "Okay. I'm going upstairs. Ciao." He walks out the laundry room, leaving me scrolling for Michael's ID name on my phone.
_____

I walked into my bedroom and found Midas sleeping with his mouth open. I walked towards my bed and lied on it.

I suddenly felt his hand on mine and I smiled.

"Leon?" He asked sleepily.

"No, it's Taylor Swift." I said sarcastically. He lets out a throaty laugh. I wrapped my hand around his.

"Is everything going to be okay?" He asked. I looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"Yes."

"How are you so sure? What if-"

"We're going to be alright, darling." I cut him off and he sighs deeply.

We got people behind us if we fall. We're not alone.
_____

// not edited //

This..*cries* chapter sucked so bad.