[ help ]

LEON

Argh.

My head hurts like hell. It feels like somebody was banging on it over and over. Even my eye sight is getting blurry. I really hope I don't get blind or something. "DUDE." I hear someone shout in my ear and I groaned. "What?"

"Midas' school is having an earthqua-" I immediately got up from the bed and ran downstairs to look at the TV. Midas.

His school is shaking. The students are running around.. is that a body being crushed by the cement? Ugh. I need to get there!

"Is Midas at school?" I asked as I grabbed hold on the car keys, Azeri nods his head and walked out of the house and to the car.

I hope you're okay, Midas.

Plus, I also hope I can be able to see well while driving to you. I need glasses.
_____

Screaming students everywhere. Dead bodies all around. Police surrounding the crying parents. People helping other people out. Still no Midas in sight. Is he still in there?

I sneaked into the rumbling building. I need to find Midas before its too late.

Where would Midas be? He has Math right now. ( I have no boundaries, sorry.) So he must be there. I hope he is.

I hope in a lot of things, don't I?

I ran to the classroom and saw a guy strangling a much smaller guy. Wait the fucking minute.

I lunged myself violently at the guy and flipped him off Midas. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I inspected his face, his hair for any bruises. "About damn time you get here." He said and glared at me. I blushed and mumbled a sorry.

Suddenly I felt a metallic like sharp thing went through me. Throughout me. "Ouch." I said and Midas gasps in fear.

A knife is in between my stomach. Son of a bitch.

I turned around and glared at him. He just looks at me and smirks. Asshole. What are you?

"Remember me, Leon?" He asked. Hmm.

"I don't know. But I do know you just freaking stabbed me. You're gonna pay for what you did to my shirt." I hear someone clears his throat and saw Midas giving me the face and the middle finger. "And for what you've done to Midas." I added. Midas hums in approval and I nodded my head.

"I'm not here to fight you, Leon. I just want to take what's mine." He said and smirked at me. Oh no you don't.

"HELP." Midas.

I turned around to help Midas but instead everything turned dark.