Chapter 8

Matilda had woken me up at 6:30 in the morning, given me a nice bowl of chicken soup. After Peter left yesterday I had an exam with  the doctor Xavier hired for the school.  She looked at my previous doctor records that my parents had given to Xavier. I wanted to know more about how they knew him but it wasn't the time,  I knew Xavier was busy so I decided when I saw him next  I'd ask.  The doctor had put me on medications, but she said I won't always have to take them.

   Matilda gave me black skinny jeans and a AC/DC shirt, saying they looked like they fit my personality,  I couldn't have agreed more.  Matilda told me that she was told that I would be going shopping to get personal items soon.  I would also be assigned a roommate today, after classes of course.

Once Matilda had me change my brush my teeth she helped comb through my hair giving me a quick, hair cut that made it shoulder length, my hairs had stopped thinning and was begging to become thicker.

Once I was ready Matilda lead me out the door, and had me stand. Telling me to wait for Peter for he was late.

I didn't have to wait too long bc before I knew it Peter was coming around the corner, Grinning as always.

"You know for a guy that's as fast as me, I always seem to be late." Peter said laughing.

"That's ironic," I laugh "So what first on the schedule?" I ask, wondering what types of classes Id be in.

" Umm," He looks down checking the schedule, " History of mutants, and lucky you, I moved my self down a class to help you."

"Oh my good sir, how could you!?" I say in a faux accent, and shock.

" Well m'lady I deemed it only right," The smile on his face of bigger than ever. " And I already new everything in the class I was in."

" Oh that's just so nice of you, just so nice, your just so nice." I reply teasing him. We start walking down the warm halls. I was getting used to this place,
and Peter.

Me and Peter has started a normal conversation when I turned right, "Pink Floyd was totally better though." Smoothly Peter's hand grabbed mine.

" Wrong way, Bucko." He said with a giggle. He softly tugs me right, and pulls me along to his side.

" Oh, yeah, I knew that," I laugh, embarrassed. He smiled knowing that I didn't.

When we got to the door, I peaked in the  room there was only about 10 other students. 

"Ready?" Peter asked handing me a pencil.

"No... but got to live in the moment am I right?" I ask giving a small smile.

He gave me a big grin and swung open the door. Walking in with a stupid grin.

" How the overgrown angry cat?" Peter said interrupting the teacher, who sighed and stopped talking.

" Peter please take a seat."  Rubbing his face the teacher sighed, then looked at me. " I see you brought the new student?"  By now everyone was staring at us, I was just standing in the door way, completely red.

" Yeah teach, she's a smart one too." Peter said looking at me, beckoning me to come in. I obliged and went to stand by him.

" I'm Mr.Howlett, you must be Gray, heard a lot about you." 

"Oh.. well there's not much to here is there?"

" I wouldn't say that, your file is... peculiar. Now I'll have Peter show you what to do, " Mr. Howlett gave me one last nod before returning to his lecture.

Peter led me to the back and we sat down next to each other.  We listened to what he was saying and every now and then  he's whisper a comment in my ear. 

Soon the class was over, and just before the bells rang he grabbed my hand and ran out the door, only to go to the next class.

The cycle was repeated many times but with different teachers.   I now know Peter's nicknames for all of them.
Eggy Head Master Mind was none other than Xavier, who I know call Professor X unless not with students.

B-Dog was Mr. McCoy for reasons I couldn't figure out. Slim Shady Shades was Mr.Summers who was wearing a cool pair is shades to ' protect the student body'.  Mr. Drake was Frosty again for reasons unknown, Mrs. Monroe  was sunshine to which Peter explained, as that one seemed quite normal.

Everywhere we went the student would stare though, whispering and ridiculing. I heard the rumors of how I went around killing people and put everyone here at risk on purpose, some even of how I killed my parents and got locked up.

I didn't pay much attention though, only sending a glare here and there. But Peter, Peter would send them daggers and when the children saw it they would turn and walk away as fast as possible. I found it funny and cute. And quite charming. At the end of the day Peter brought me to Xavier's office.

I was going to get a new roommate, and I wanted to ask about my parents. I was excited, scared, but ready. I felt tingles in my body as he opened the door.

!!Comment and Vote if you're liking the story!!

Word Count: 905