Chapter 2

My cheekbones have sunken in, my hair is matted, my eyes are red and have dark circles under them. Having been starved for days and given only a cup of water. My body is weak from no nutrition. The people here torture me in numerous ways.

    They'd place a black hood over my head and  bind my wrists, I'd have to stand  on a small platform and not move. My feet would get blisters then bleed, the only way it would end was if I passed out from exhaustion.

    They would tell me they'd let me leave if I stayed up for days with out a blink of sleep, I of course followed, struggling to believe that they would.

~I recommend reading The Russian Sleep Experiment, Its quite interesting.~

    They would place a cloth over my face and pour large amounts of burning water on my face, burning my skin and drowning me. If I screamed I'd choke on water and burn my mouth. If I didn't I'd sob and and groan.

   They would place heretic forks on my neck, so if I moved an inch I'd be pierced in the throat or the chest. What was worse though was when Rein and I would be strapped to horizontal tables facing each other. We'd take turns and be  cut with knives, and would be whipped, Id hear Rein screaming in pain for himself, and he'd scream for me. I needed Rein, He was my only Family left.

Left on the tables me and Rein looked at each other. He looked so sad, so broken. He'd let them torture him, he went with it.

"The Girl is stronger,  she'd be a better weapon."

"We can't separate them, their too close."

Me and Rein could hear them talk, as they didn't care how loud they were.

"So then we finish one.."

"That would kill her, make her useless."

"No, it will make her stronger, she gets through that she gets through anything."

Me and Rein stare at each other, blood slowly drips down my body. The blood drains from his face as does mine. We both know what's happening but I'm too numb to let it sink in.

"I love you." He says to me."I love you so much, be strong. Mum and Dad love you too, and I'll watch over you and protect you." He doesn't cry,  but I can see the tears starting to form in his eyes

"I'm sorry I got us into this, I'm so sorry, I love you." I start to cry, I can't hold back the burning tears. The guilt was over whelming, I caused this, this is all my fault.

The men start to walk over to us, one with a knife in his hand, "Please don't," I beg "Please I'll do anything, just don't do this." The man doesn't break eye contact with me as

He rams the knife into Reins abdomen.

I couldn't breathe. I pull against the restrains as I scream through the hot tears on my face. The restrains break open, just as people grab my arms and hold me back. Blood drips from Rein's lips and fall to the floor, his eyes droop and his body slowly fall limp.

I attack the people holding me scraping with my nails, biting till I feel blood in my mouth and skin under my nails. I continue to scream, I scream for Rein I scream for my Mum and Dad, I just scream.
   They bring me back to the hellish cell they hold me in, but they don't lock me up this time, they let me lay on the floor sobbing, broken.

!!Comment and Vote if you're liking the story!!

Word Count: 620