+One+

"I have to SHARE a room with a GUY!?"

"I'm sorry pumpkin, but that's all the school can do for you right now."

I scoffed and stormed upstairs, leaving my dad sitting in the dining room.

"Alie, you are going to be living with this boy for the next four years. You have to deal with it! "

I walked back downstairs and crossed my arms over my chest.

"How are you not upset by this?  You're youngest daughter is going to college on her own, and she's bunking with a guy roommate."

"I know you'll focus on your studies. He won't bother you. Go get packed. We leave in the morning."

He stood up and walked upstairs, kissing my forehead on the way. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, walking back upstairs to pack.

X  The Next Morning X

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and cringed at how bad I looked.

"Alie, we leave in an hour!"

My older sister, McKenzie popped her head in the bathroom and sang the words like a song. I sighed and looked at the mirror again before brushing my teeth and straightening my hair. I put on a white crop top with an army green jacket and black skinny jeans.

"Alie! Come eat breakfast! "

I groaned and walked downstairs.

"Alie, what are you wearing?"

I looked down at my clothes and pulled my jacket over my top. I shrugged and sat down to eat.

X Skip to College X

I stopped in front of my dorm and sighed before unlocking the door and walking inside to hear sexual noises coming from a room.

"Damn, Nicole, you're so tight."

I mentally gagged and set my bag down next to the empty room. A few minutes of me just looking around,  a girl came out of the room pulling her hair into a ponytail, followed by a really attractive guy.

"We should do this again, Jack."

The girl turned and looked at me.

"Who is that? "

"I don't know."

"I'm Alie. Your new roommate."

"Damn, you're hot."

I looked at Jack and scoffed.

"Are you going to harass me the whole time I live here? "

He smiled and Nicole sighed before walking out the door.

"Who was that?"

I walked into my room and Jack followed.

"A friend. Why did you get a guy as a roommate?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"I have no fucking idea."

"Ooh, the girl swears. I like that."

I rolled my eyes and took my shoes out of my bag, setting them on the floor. I turned and noticed was staring at me.

"What?"

"You're hot."

"Fuck off."

"I'd rather fuck you."

I scoffed and put my suitcase in my closet, walking past Jack, grabbing the keys to the apartment and slipping my shoes on.

"Where are you going, Alie?"