Christmas Special: A Night Forever Remembered

Merry Christmas!!! I am SO so sorry for not updating for almost 2 MONTHS! It's hard for me because of the short period we have this 3rd Quarter..

Also, I had to study for the Periodical Exams AND finish a mountain of projects... I am really sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that all of you have a Merry Christmas!   ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feliz Navidad!

Happy Holidays!

Maligayang Pasko!

メリークリスマス

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Special: A Night Forever Remembered

NORMAL POV

It was December 24 and everyone in the guild where busy decorating the guild. They were running here and there, hanging stuff up and down, and emptying the boxes and doing whatever task they were assigned to.

Master was watching the others while he was babysitting Aska and was helping her with the ribbons. “Now, pull that and the ribbon’s done.” He instructed while Aska followed. She showed him the ribbon and smiled. “Yay! The ribbon’s done!! Aregato Master-jij-san!!” she smiled. Master patted her head and Aska continued to tie the ribbons.

Lucy’s POV

Phew! Finally! I finished decorating the stage! I sat down on the floor and looked at the stage. It was ready and I thanked Levy, Wendy, Happy and Charles for the help. They were a really big help.

“Aregato minna!” I thanked them.

“It’s nothing Lu-chan.”  -Levy

“Aye~!!! Just don’t forget about my gift Lushii..  J” - Happy

“The stage looks really great!” - Wendy

“Yup. The banner you spent 2 weeks making was really worth it.” – Charles

“Ahahahaha… You’re right.” True. It took me 2 whole weeks to make the banner by hand. I didn’t ask help from my spirits because I want it to be special.

“Yosh~!!! Now that we’re done. What’s next?” - Lucy

“Welll, Master is about to announce it.” – Erza

“Juvia wonders what it could be?” - Juvia

“A fight?!!!!! Is the Master gonna fight?!?!?!?!?!?!!!” – Natsu

“BAKA! Is fighting all in your mind torch head.” - Gray

“Well, at least I ain’t a strippin’ exhibitionist!” - Natsu

“URUSAI! THE TWO OF YOU!” - Erza

“H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Haiii…   ~0~ ” – Gray and Natsu

I sighed and looked at them. Honestly, Christmas is only 2 days away and they’re still fighting? *sigh* Guess that something never change no matter what occasion.

Master’s POV

I gathered up the brats’ attention and took a deep breath.

“As you all know, Christmas is only hours away and since the decorations here are almost done. I’m giving all of you the rest of the day to buy gifts.”

“Really?!” - Natsu

“Well, all of you have already picked who will be your manito or manita will be so go.”