Staying Over

Please notify me of any grammar mistakes
Picture above was drawn by hopezuschlag , my sister-but-not-by-blood. She has some of her own fanfics on wattpad and is an awesome writer. So if you haven't checked her out yet, go and do that.

Chapter ten:

"Anyway," Hope dragged on, "please remind me just what we are celebrating."

Naruto, Sky, and Iruka suddenly got serious. And if Naruto, of all people, got serious, you knew something was wrong.

Sky and Naruto got worried looks on their faces.

Then Sky started explaining about how she met up with Iruka after we were SUPPOSED to head home to get some

"Love. I'll never get it." I said, "Anyway, continue."

"Ok. As I was saying," Sky continues. "Me and Iruka were searching the woods, when we came across this little cabin place thingy. That's where we found Naruto. You remember how he told us he was gonna steal the scroll, right?" Sky asks. But before either me or Hope could respond, Naruto says something.

"I was practicing the shadow clone jutsu! And they came right as I mastered it, too! Believe it!" He shouts, obviously proud of himself. . Naruto then puts his free hand protectively over his stomach. "But then, Mizuki-sensei showed up. He was telling me about how-"

Iruka cuts him off before He could say anything else. "Naruto, are you sure you want to tell them?" Iruka asks.

Naruto nods.

"You guys know about the Kyubi attack on the leaf, right?" Naruto asks us. "And how the Fourth Hokage sealed the Kyubi inside one of the villagers?"

Me and Hope nod, wondering just where this was going. However, we didn't notice Sky looking not to well. She was breathing hard, as if she was about to hyperventilate.

Naruto closes his eyes for a few moments, before opening them and looking at us. "Well, the person he sealed the Nine Tails in, is me."

Hopes mouth practically falls to the floor, while my eyes are wide open and mouth agape.

So he's the one that that crazy psycho wanted me to capture

I knew there was something special about him, the subconscious seemed to say in the back of my mind.

Shut up, we both no your lying , me

No I'm not, sub

Yes you are, me

No I'm not, sub

Yes you are, me

You know what? Just forget I even said anything, sub

Ha! I win! , me

Naruto looks to the ground, sadness evident on his face. "If... if you don't want to be my friend anymore.... I'll... I'll understand." He said.

Hope bursts out laughing. "You're not serious, right?"

Naruto looks at her, confusion written on his face. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"What I mean is: even if you really do have the the Kyubi inside you, why would it make us hate you? We were friends with you before we found out, so why wouldn't we be friends with you now that we did find out." Hope explains.