The Terrible Start I'm Somehow Happy About

Five year old Rin. Imagine with grayish silver eyes.

Chapter one (if you can call it that):

I was running through the snow filled woods, trying to escape my captors. My five year old self quickly got tired, allowing the people chasing me to catch up.

"Got you, you little bitch!" The man screams to my face.

He yanked me by my long, black, hair, instantly bringing tears to my grayish silver eyes. I refused to scream, after all, this is what they were after, at least,I think so.

Now looking back, I'm kinda glad that I didn't get away from them, because if I had, I wouldn't have met my two best friends.

-----------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter! They will be longer in the future. I would like to give a shout out to hopezuschlag and SkytauriElric for convincing me to write this! Please please please check out their books!

- Dranonson

(You can call me Dran for short or Rin [from my Instagram account, {it's called Rin_Kyumizu if you wanna follow}] or if you like  you can call me something along the lines of Author-chan Author-sensai Author-kohi/Senpai etc etc.

Oh and before I go...

If you have suggestions to make the book better (or as I like to call it, positive criticizing rants) just leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

Ok you can go now.

Wait, before I forget, (song plays in head) if you want you can make a cover for me. The current cover is only temporary and I used it because I thought it was cute. And the picture above/to the side is just a cute picture of my dog that I took.

Ok you can go now. For real this time.