Questions Questions Questions!

SkytauriElric suports this picture!

Please notify me of any grammar mistakes.

Chapter four:

I awoke in cold sweat, panting heavily. A terrible headache began flooding the back of my head, making things even worse.

I frowned, noticing something missing.

"Fairy?" I called out uncertainly.

"Where are you?"

Right as I say this someone opens the door. I soon find out it was a woman in a nurses uniform. Scampering around the corner right after her is Fairy.

"Fairy!" I exclaim, my face lighting up, causing the woman to look at me in confusion.

"I-I see your awake. Why don't you stay here? I'm going to go get someone." At least she put it in a the form of a question. If she hadn't I would have snapped at her.

Fairy jumps on my lap, before climbing onto my shoulder and rubbing his face against my neck.

"Yeah yeah, I missed ya too. You know, you had me worried when I woke up and you weren't here." I tell the ferret.

Fairy bows down his head as if he were in shame.

I give a short laugh at this, telling him that he doesn't need to apologize.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure you were just scouting out the village." Fairy quickly nods his head.

I smile, then cringe at my still growing headache.

Fairy looks at me in worry.

"'S ok Fairy. I'm alright" I tell him.

The woman soon returns, with an elderly man right behind her.

"Thank you. You are dismissed." The man tells the woman.

"Yes sir." The woman replies.

With that the woman leaves and it's just me, Fairy, and the old man.

"Kakashi told me about your encounter with his team." The man says.

I couldn't think of a response to this, so we kinda just say there in silence.

I took this time to take in his appearance.

(I was too lazy to write it out XD)

"He must be the leader of the village" I thought.