Way too many Rants

Please notify me of any grammar mistakes.

Chapter 8:

Later that week I was finally summoned to Gramps office. And I, of course, was late.

When I arrived this is what happened

"Rin?" He asks.

"Yes Grandpa?" I ask sweetly.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what Grandpa?"

Sigh.

"I can't answer your question if I don't know what your talking about."

"This is not a joke"

"Of course not Gramps"

Irk mark "So stop acting all innocent."

Silence.

Sigh. "Look, I don't need the villagers to start doubting my judgement. Especially with graduations coming up."

"Why would they doubt your judgment?"

"Because, you have not only been threatening villagers, caused domestic disturbances, and break your door-"

"Which by the way, thanks for fixing it"

"You have also beat up some village children"

"Well, you see, I beat them up because they were beating up a poor defenseless boy. I was only doing what I thought was right."

Sigh. "Whatever your reasoning was, you beating them up was not a good decision on your part."

This time it was my turn to grow an irk mark. "But it's true! Had I not have stopped them Naruto may have wounded up in the hospital or worse!" I shouted, banging my hands against his desk as I was doing so.

"You did not have to beat them up!"

"If I didn't beat them up they would not have learned their lesson! Not only that, but they called me a little boy! I am not five years old!"

"No matter! Beating them up was wrong!"

"Tch, whatever you stupid old man! You may think it was wrong but I sure as hell didn't!" And with that, I stomp out of the room, slamming the door shut for emphasis.

I haven't seen him since our little argument, but he was right. Graduation was coming up, and if I pass I was gonna start seeing him fir missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so, the last month or so of the academy days went like this:

I arrive late

I get yelled at

The whole class gets punished

Everybody complains (except emo Sasuke, Hope-chan, Sky-chan, and Naruto-kun)

Then comes lunch brake (if I'm there by that time)