The Beat Up

I saw this and couldn't help but think of Sasuke.

Please notify me of any grammar mistakes.

Chapter six:

I awoke to the the sound of birds chirping. I groaned, not wanting to get up. I turn away from the window, going back to sleep.

I was about to go back to my peaceful slumber, when something bit into my arm. I bolt up and into a sitting position. I turn my head, glaring at the thing that caused my physical pain.

"Fairy" I growl, glaring at the animal.

Fairy looks at me, before making ferret noises. I sigh, turning my head.

"Fine" I sigh. I to where my legs are hanging over the bed, before standing up and walking into the the bathroom. It was your simple everyday bathroom. I take a quick shower, only water.

When I come out I put on my clothes, before gently grabbing Fairy and putting him on my shoulder.

I walk for the front door, grabbing a bag before walking out and locking the door behind me.

I sigh, standing on the porch. I look at the small key in my hand, before looking up and at the tall tower.

Gramps. I smile, remembering his kind offer.

I pound down the steps, shoving the key into my pocket. It was still early in the morning, so I had plenty of time to get everything done.

The walk into the shopping area was brief, seeing as there wasn't a big spaces in between.

I breath in the the cool, damp, morning air, enjoying the peacefulness in the village. I look around myself, looking for a store that might have one of the things I need.

Right off the bat I saw a grocery store and a furniture store. I'll get those two on the way back.

The next thing I saw was ninja tool store. I walk in, looking for some basic med shinobi supplies.

Now, I'm no med, but I should know some basics such as how to correctly treat a wound and perhaps some chakra based healing.

I walk through the isles, looking for the med section. All I was looking for was some badges and cleaner.

Found it! I grabbed three rolls of bandages and two bottles of cleaner. I walk to the front.

The cashier looks at me skeptically, before accepting my money and handing me back the items. I put them into my bag, before walking out the door and looking for the next shop.
I walk down the street, before walking into the next shop. This time it was one of those stores that sell shampoo and shower stuff and toothpaste, etc. I forgot what those types of stores were called.

It must have been my lucky day because the sold blankets too. Why? I don't know, but who cares?! That's just one less thing I have to bye.

Anyway, I went in and bought only what I needed before putting them in my bag and walking out the door.

It was about ten and it was high time to get some late breakfast.

I walk down the street, looking for a decent smelling place to it.

I stop. Standing before me is a small ramen restaurant. The drapes read Ichiraku(sp?)ramen.

I sigh. Might as well give it a try. I walk into restaurant, slipping my bag off my shoulder before slipping into one of the chairs.

"May I take your order?" Asks the young lady behind the counter. To be honest, she was quite pretty, especially with her smile. But, not my type. Especially since I'm a girl and I'm not into that shit. Well, I'll root for a gay couple, but I'm not gay myself.