Damn These Persistent Leaf Ninja!

Please tell me if there are any grammar mistakes.

Picture of what Rin looks like. Imagine her with grayish silver eyes.

Chapter 3:

I was sitting in a clearing. It's been seven years since I was captured by  him. One year since I escaped. The day I did was the best day of my life.

During that year I saved an injured ferret from death.

 Anyway, you probably don't wanna hear about that kinda stuff

Anyway, you probably don't wanna hear about that kinda stuff. So let's get back to the story, shall we?

I turned just in time to see a silver flash through the leaves, which means Fairy the ferret saw it too.

Although Fairy is a guy, I named him Fairy because at the time I found him, I was pretty lonely and wanted a companion. So it was kinda like a fairy granted my wish. That, and I though he was a girl at first.

Anyway, back to the story.

The silver flash caught Fairy's eyes, drawing his attention.

"I know what you want to do, but don't."

I was too late on that, seeing as how he jumps off my shoulder, landing on the ground, before bolting towards the silver flash.

You see, Fairy likes sparkling things. Whenever I save up enough money to rent an inn for the night, he'd take my weapons pouch or anything sparkly and hide it somewhere in the room. He's a bandit, I tell you. But those hands of his can come in handy in a fight from time to time. Or just in general.

I should really stop going off topic.

I sigh, running after Fairy. I swear, sometimes he knows exactly what he's doing and just does it to get on my nerves.

Running through the trees, I can see him jumping on something. As I quickly approach the object, I soon see a group of three to four people setting up camp. Or, at least they were.

When I come to a full stop by the group of people I see Fairy on one's face. I couldn't help but sigh.

I could see that there were indeed four people, two of which were laughing while the third just watched on, an irritated look on the parts of his face that you could see. Which wasn't much.

"Fairy, get off his face! It's rude to jump on people!" I yell, allowing  the laughing men the knowledge of the fact that I'm standing next to them.