"YOU BITCH" Baekhyun screams as e status laughing even though his face stung like hell.

"I'm so sorry you deserved to win" Chanyeol laughs as he caresses his cheek and kisses him softly on the lips to make things better, "all better?"

"Better" Baekhyun giddily smiles. It's cheesy but it's strange how one kiss can suddenly make him fall harder and harder for the taller red head.

"Round 2?" Chanyeol smirks with a wink as he chooses to another song.

"You dirty minded ginger" Baekhyun slaps his shoulder as the older let's out a laugh.

--

"Well you're still shit at the weight things. Nothing's changed" Baekhyun teases as they walk home together hand in hand back to chanyeol's house.

"Literally fuck off" Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

"If I left then that would be shit" Baekhyun says as Chanyeol agrees.
As they finally near chanyeol's house they walk down the path, Baekhyun first again.

"Don't grab my ass I swear" Baekhyun warns as he lets out a small laugh.

"I won't I won't hands off" Chanyeol laughs, lifting up his arms to show he wasn't going to touch Baekhyun.

"Good. I've got my eyes on you mister. Mister park" Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol before walking down the path to the house and unlocking it.

"Okay are you just going to watch me write again?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yeah. I don't want to go home yet" Baekhyun sighs as he slumps over a chair.

"I can't believe that haven't even looked for you" Chanyeol folds his arms.

"It's only one night it's okay" Baekhyun shakes his head as he lets out a sigh, "thank you Chanyeol" Baekhyun gets up from his seat and walks over to the older and envelopes him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much" Baekhyun murmurs against chanyeol's black shirt, it smelt just like him, a smell Baekhyun couldn't get enough of.

"I love you so much too baby" Chanyeol kisses the top of his head as he squeezes him only tighter before they pull away as a knock is heard on the door. Baekhyun shakes as he looks up into chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol shrugs and murmured saying he should open it. Baekhyun nods before walking over to the door.

"Baekhyun?" A familiar voice asks, and there standing before him was Jongdae.

(Baby don't cry just cameon anr it's Chinese version IM SO EMO CAN YOU HEAR MY TEARS THIS)

"Jongdae" Baekhyun smiles as he meets his old friend again.

"Baekhyun come here" Jongdae outstretches his arms as Baekhyun hugs him so tight. Baekhyun suddenly realised Jongdae was lightly crying and he pulls away.

"You okay?" Baekhyun asks as he smiles a little, feeling himself tear up a little himself.

"I'm happy to see you again" Jongdae smiles back as he hugs back even harder.

"I'm so sorry Jongdae" Baekhyun says, salty tears falling down his red and plump cheeks, "I'm such a shit friend"

"No no no it's not your fault. I'm sorry I should be the one saying sorry" Jongdae shakes his head.

"How did you know where I am?" Baekhyun asks as he pulls away.

"It's obvious. We all knew you'd go to Chanyeol" Jongdae shakes his head.

"Do you want to come in and meet him?" Baekhyun asks, suddenly feeling exited. Jongdae lets out a year as he looks at the ground.

"Um no why don't we go back to mine? Get in my car" Jongdae smiles as he points to a car. Baekhyun agrees as they walk towards the car.
After a while of driving Baekhyun notices something strange.

"Jongdae are you okay? Are you crying?" Baekyun asks as Jongdae looks at him and shakes his head.

"I'm good" he lies. Baekhyun decides to leave it until something else weird happens.

"This isn't the way to your house" Baekhyun says, "I know the way off my heart why are you taking us into town?"

"Baekhyun I'm so so sorry but you know it's the right thing" Jongdae says, suddenly looking at his best friend in pity, "you can't hate me please"

"Jongdae what do you mean?" Baekhyun asks, suddenly getting concerned.

"I didn't want it to end like this" Jongdae bit his lip, obviously hurt by what was happening making Baekhyun concerned, "I didn't want to use this But it's our last resort"

"What do you mean? Jongdae what's going on" Baekhyun raises his voice.

"I love you Baekhyun I'm so sorry" Jongdae says as he pulls into a car park.

"Jongdae where are we?" Baekhyun asks, suddenly shaking with fear as he grabs his phone.

"You don't need your phone you're safe" jongdae says as he stops the engine.

"I'm scared jongdae" Baekhyun shakes.

"I am too Baekhyun to be honest. I'm so damn sorry" jongdae wipes away a tear as he gets out of the car and walks around to open Baekhyun's with a fake smile.
Baekhyun nervously gets out, a little apprehensive at first. As soon as he's out and jongdae starts locking the door Baekhyun immediately regrets ever getting in the car with jongdae. Baekhyun turns in horror to jongdae as jongdae just looks away.

"Seoul mental institution?" Baekhyun asks, tears springing to his eyes.

"I'm sorry-" Jongdae began before he got a slap on his cheek causing him to gasp.

---

Lol

I was at an arcade playing DDX and I got inspired

Sorry for slow updates I'm so busy HOLY shit