32

"Hey is anyone home?" Baekhyun calls out as he enters Chanyeol's house.

"Hello?" The smaller calls, looking around in confusion, "Chanyeol where are you?"

"For fucks sake you dic-" Baekhyun begins as he feels hands around his eyes and yelps.

"SHIT" Baekhyun screams as he slaps the hands off of him and turns around to see his boyfriend laughing.

"Oh my god that's not funny!" Baekhyun shouts as the taller laughs even more.

"I'm sorry" he smiles, wrapping his arms around the smaller and resting his head in his neck, "one day I'm going to be a hunchback because I have to lean down so much"

"How dare you insult me and terrorise me" Baekhyun pouts, "you're lucky I love you so much and I forgive easily"

"I knowwwwwww" Chanyeol mumbles, "I'm sorry I love youuuuu" he mumbles as he leaves kisses on Baekhyun's neck.

"If I become a hunchback it'll be worth it, I don't mind if it's for you" Chanyeol muttered as Baekhyun chuckles.

"You scared the shit out of me" Baekhyun chuckles as he turns around to face Chanyeol and cups his cheeks.

"How was your day at school?" Chanyeol asks.

"Shit" Baekhyun sighs, leaning the top of his head on chanyeol's chest.

"Aw why?" Chanyeol asks, pulling him closer into a tight hug.

"my friends are bitches"

"What why?"

"They say you don't exist and I'm ill" Baekhyun sighs.

"I don't exist?" Chanyeol chuckles, "what the fuck- I'm pretty sure I do?"

"That's what I said, I'm not Ill. You're not my imagination" Baekhyun sighs as he gets up and stares Chanyeol in the eyes.

"I'm real" Chanyeol nods, "why would I not be?"

"I don't know. Maybe they're delusional. I think they're just jealous I don't know"

"Who wouldn't be jealous we cute af" Chanyeol chuckles.

"Trueeee" Baekhyun giggles, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, "I don't know what to do about them I don't know I'm so mad"

"They're your friends I'm sure they're not being mean" Chanyeol takes Baekhyun's hands as he talks.

"I don't know , but I left school after hey confronted me at lunch which explains why I'm here"

"You shouldn't miss schooooolll you need to do well on your exams JESUS" Chanyeol chuckles, "so we can be at the same school, wouldn't that be amazing?"

"Yeah I guess" Baekhyun smiles, talking another deep breath, "I love you Chanyeol okay?"

"I know you do" Chanyeol smirks, leaning in to kiss him on his forehead, "and I love you too"

--

"Baekhyun won't talk to me" Jongdae sighs with a frown as he stirs his coffee.