34

"Hey Baekhyun remember this place?" Chanyeol asks as he turns to the smaller with a smile, squeezing his hand as he turns.

"Yes of course I do. I loved this place as a child. Jongdae and I loved here" Baekhyun laughs as he looks around the arcade that only just opened as it was early in the morning.

"Is that the only thing you remember about this place?" Chanyeol asks.

"No of course not" Baekhyun giggles, pulling on the taller's leather jacket to bring him closer to his chest, "our first date was here"

"You remembered?" Chanyeol gasps as his mouth falls open, his boyfriend laughing in return.

"Of course I did I remember everything" Baekhyun winks with a cute giggle.

"It was 6 months ago, wow. We've been together almost 7 months can you believe that?" Chanyeol takes a deep breath before staring into Baekhyun's glowing eyes.

"I can't believe it" Baekhyun sighs, "time's gone so quickly. Before I know it I'll be at university"

"At way when you're at Seoul uni you can spend more time with me" Chanyeol winks.

"Great" Baekhyun laughs as he leans in for a quick let passionate kiss.

"Why are we here so early though?" Baekhyun asks as he pulls away from the kiss.

"I don't know- I'm so wild I don't know" Chanyeol laughs with a shrug as he pulls away from his boyfriend and folded his arms.

"So are we going In or not?" Baekhyun asks sarcastically.

"Shut up of course, go in" Chanyeol leads the way, letting Baekhyun go first as he squeezes his butt slightly.
Baekhyun spins on his heel and gaps but then laughs.

"How risqué of you" Baekhyun laughs as Chanyeol flushes red.

"I know you liked it" Chanyeol whispers, making Baekhyun's hair stand on end.

"Shut up we're in public" Baekhyun slaps chanyeol's face away as they enter the place like nothing happened.

"OH MY GOD DDX" Chanyeol screams as he runs towards the machine, "Dance with me" Chanyeol smiles his signature wide and goofy smile as he drags baek on the machine.

"I loved these so much. I was so bad at them and Yifan always thrashed us all" Baekhyun laughs, putting in the money before Chanyeol chooses some song.

"Um this song is called 'candy' and it's by some Japanese DJ, sounds good enough" Chanyeol shrugs as he selects it and chooses the difficulty.

"I'm so going to beat you" Baekhyun laughs, stretching out his back, cracking his knuckles and taking off his pastel blue leather jacket.

"Oh really" Chanyeol smirks, taking his hands out of his skin tight black jeans.

"Yep" Baekhyun smirks.

"Oh shit it's starting" Chanyeol laughs as he gets ready. As soon as the music starts and the arrows flash on the screen the couple flail their legs around trying to get on the right arrow at the right time. Laughing and screaming as they do so to the extremely fast and weird DJ music.

"I'm crying" Baekhyun pants through as he continues stomping in the board.

"Me too" Chanyeol laughs, accidentally hitting Baekhyun on the face with his noodle like arm.

"FUCK" Baekhyun squeals as he misses one arrow making Chanyeol win as it was the end.

"OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY OH MY GOD" Chanyeol laughs but then suddenly pities the younger.