To: @haxrry

To: @haxrry

From: @silencedbeauty

- - -

Dear Michaela,

            I hope you really like your one-shot from your Secret Santa. I worked really hard on it and I hope it doesn’t suck. I hope you have a great and blessed Christmas, enjoy it.

                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                      Rachel Angela

                                                                     @ohthosequirks

                                                                     @silencedbeauty

- - -

12 Days - A Harry Styles One Shot

I scrolled through my Wattpad news feed, rolling my eyes slightly at all the drama going on as of now. God, it was so pathetic. I was -- somewhat -- mature. Even as all this intrigued me, I couldn’t get Harry off my mind. He was off on tour with the rest of the band, and it was December 13th. Why was that such a big deal?

It’s December.

Christmas is in December.

Come on, people.

Harry told me that he had no idea when he would be coming back and, to have complete honestly, I was in agony without him. Well, I could live but it just wasn’t the same without him by my side every second of every single day. That was when I noticed a small (1) appear next to my Inbox. I checked it and saw an email from no other than Harry.

To: Michaela [ summerdawn13@gmail.com ]

From: Harry [ harrystyles94@gmail.com ]

Sent: Friday, December 13th, 2013 at 5:27 PM.

Hey darling. I miss you so much. I miss getting to smell your vanilla and mint scented perfume every time we hug or cuddle.

H. x

I couldn’t help but let a small smile grow onto my lips after reading those three sentences over and over again. My favorite body spray to put on was Vanilla Bean Noel, and Harry never refused or held back when expressing how much he adored it.

To: Harry [ harrystyles94@gmail.com ]

From: Michaela [ summerdawn13@gmail.com ]

Sent: Friday, December 13th, 2013 at 5:28 PM.

What the hell are you doing, Styles?

Mic. x

Not even a minute later, the (1) popped up next to the inbox. I wasn’t surprised.

To: Michaela [ summerdawn13@gmail.com ]

From: Harry [ harrystyles94@gmail.com ]

Sent: Friday, December 13th, 2013 at 5:29 PM.

Slowly leading up to your Christmas present, love.

H. x

I read it over once, then scanned over it once again. Leading up to your Christmas present, I repeated again and again in my mind, trying to think of what he meant by that.