To: @Maryy_Tomas

To: @Maryy_Tomas

From: @ChokolatLover

- - -

Hey Mary,

I hope you liked it! I tried hard and worked one whole day on this. I wish you a merry and wonderful Xmas and a happy and exciting new year! I hope we can become friends because you seem like a fun girl :) MERRY XMAS!!! <3333333

- - -

"Marizelda! Open this door right now!" Niall shouted as he continuously banged on the door.

"Fine." I gave in and opened the door. Niall came, stumbling in and quickly stoop and wiped the imaginary dust on his skinny black jeans.

"What's up Niall?" I asked, a bit of anger clear in my voice.

You see I was busy painting a master piece and listening to all of my favorite songs but Niall just had to come and disturb my Saturday night.

"Uh.. Can we talk in the living room please?" Even though I had a small crush on Niall, I knew it was never gonna happen. After all, he is dating Barbara Palvin, Justin Bieber's old 'fling'.

"Sure." He followed behind me and sat down on another couch. "So?" I waited for his response but all he did was stare into space like if he was thinking.

I loudly cleared my throat and this got his attention.

"Oh right. Well, I wanted to know if you had anything planned for christmas. The boys wanted to do something.."

"What about you? What are YOU doing for christmas? Hanging out with Barbara?" I spat her name and Niall sighed.

"Actually yes and I'd like it if you had a bit of respect for her."

"Well, I'm sorry. Maybe the next time I see her, I shouls give her some flowers for stealing my best friend!" I stood up, towering the frustrated boy.

"You know Mary.."

"Don't you know Mary me. I am sick of her. She constantly wants to spend time with you, making you cancel every single time we make plans. I've never wanted to say this but it's either her or me."

Niall groaned and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Why do you have to be like this? Why can't you be happy for me?"

"Oh I am sooo happy." I sarcastically replied and fake smiled.

"I am so happy for you that I will leave you two alone on christmas while I bore myself to death!" I shouted.

Niall's eyes softened a bit and he tried consoling me but I was so sick and tired, I couldn't take it anymore. It's always Barbara this, Barbara that.

"Bye Niall! Hope you have a wonderful christmas with your 'precious' model." Niall stood up to protest but I pushed him near the door and pointed at it.

"OUT! RIGHT NOW!"

"You know what? Forget it! I'd rather spend time with her than a vicious, mean and rude girl like you!" He shouted in my face making me red.

"Well, I'd prefer spending this christmas alone than with some low, heartless jerk!"

Niall slammed the door and I could hear the engine of his car starting.

I lost it and dropped to the floor, hugging my knees and quietly sobbing.

This was our first fight in ages and it happened right before christmas. Well, looks like I'll be spending this holiday on my own.