To: @raianxiety

To: @raianxiety
From: @rrelapse

- - -

    Happy Christmas, Raia. I’ve got to say, it’s taken a while to write this from when I first started and I definitely enjoyed it, to be honest. I’ve had to wing it a bit because I had no idea what you looked like or what you liked or anything; it was confusing. So instead I did something cute and adorable with Harry. It’s most definitely cliché, but it’s Christmas time and I think everyone needs something cute and cliché during the holidays. I’m Montanna, also known as Monty, by the way.

It’s been my pleasure writing this for you and I hope that even If it is one small little thing, I really hope you enjoy this Christmas present from me to you. Happy Christmas and a merry New Years, too.

Maybe all your dreams come true, Raia.

Monty xx

- - -

   It was a cold and chilly morning, and Raia was seated near the windowsill looking out over the small, snowy field she lived near. Seated across from her, a sketchpad in hand, sat Harry as he continued to draw the outline of Raia’s figure, the details so finally etched you’d swear she was going to pop out of the sketchpad at any moment.

     Raia’s hair, tousled and mangled, sat atop her head in a lofty bun, held together by an elastic band and a pair of chopsticks. Her clothes hugged her body as she leaned towards the glass windowpane, rubbing her nose against the dewy glass, her eyes taking in the snow. “It’s beautiful this time of year; all that snow,” she whispered, her eyes peeking over at Harry.

     He clumsily shut the sketchpad, his pencil rolling down to rest in between his thighs before slipping through, making a small thud against the hardwood flooring of their cozy little winter cottage. “I know one thing that’s even more beautiful than the winter snow.”

     “What would that be?” she replied coyly, knowing full well where this was headed.

    “You.”

     Her cheeks worked up flames of red as she observed him, finding him to look smug in his effect on her. Even after three years, he was still the boy she fell madly in love with; the boy who could have her cheeks turning the color of red tomatoes at just the mere saying that she’s beautiful.

     “What do you say we go out and have some fun?” Harry smiled as he spoke, sliding off the seat at the window before venturing to the coatrack that sat beside the front door, grabbing two fluffy, white trench coats, carrying them back to Raia. She smiled herself as she reached out, her nimble fingers grasping the waterproof outer edge of her coat.

     “Are you suggesting a snowball fight?” Harry winked, nodding his head in agreement before flapping his arms as if he had wings and could fly.

     “It’s on, Styles,” she mused before racing past him, her fingers tugging at the door handle easily. Easily turning on the doorstep, she dived into the fluffy blanket of snow covering the grass, all too familiar with the familiar tingle and rush of a frigid freezing bite against her skin. Harry landed beside her with a thud, his arms outstretching, and one covering her soaking wet back while the other snuggled underneath the snow.

     Harry smiled, turning so he was on his side, snow sliding down the expanse of his coat covered chest. “And now, you get snow in your face.” He filled his hand before lifting it and carefully aiming at the bridge between her nose and forehead, hitting his target directly. While Raia scrabbled around in the snow, Harry searched his pockets for his phone before taking it out, snapping a picture of Raia with snow in her face, hands eagerly batting away the frigid stickiness.