To: @evidentIy

To: @evidentIy (a capital 'i' not an 'l')

From: @DatWriterChick

- - -

Merry Christmas evidentIy!

I hope you liked this, have a great Christmas xx

- - -

I run up to my room today was mine and Zayn’s 2-year anniversary, and he said he was taking me somewhere special. I still had about an hour to get ready so I decided to put on some music, singing and dancing along I curled my hair, while attempting to dance. I pick out a short black dress that isn’t too tight, but isn’t too loose, it goes down mid-thigh.

“Wow,” I hear a voice say, I look in the mirror in front of me, I watch Zayn as he walks towards me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

“You look amazing, Scarlett,” Zayn whispers putting his chin on my shoulder, I lean back into him and I feel at home, his arms are where I belong.

“Thanks, babe, now are we going to go soon?” I ask excitedly turning around to face him.

“Soon, love,” Zayn smiles at my excitement, and lightly pecks me on the lips.

---

“It’s time!” Zayn sing-singed from downstairs, I check myself in the mirror, nodding and walking out of our room and down the stairs.

“Beautiful as always,” Zayn says as I walk down our wood stair case, feeling like a princess.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” I wink at him, he just rolls his eyes at me and intertwines our fingers as we step outside.

“Where are we going?” I ask him, letting go of my hand to get on my side, as he gets in the driver’s seat. I slide in his car and turn on the stereo immediately.

“That’s a surprise,” he chuckles nervously, he’s been acting slightly nervous all night, and has been complimenting me more than normal. Which, I mean, I’m okay with, just odd for him.

“Okaayy, then how long does it take to get there?” I ask as he turns right, then left, then right, then left again. Making it feel like we’re just making a zigzag pattern.

“We’re almost there,” He smiles stopping the car on the side of the road, we’re practically in the middle of nowhere, the only light being the light the moon provides us with.

“Why are we here?” I ask confused as I step out of the car, taking in my surroundings.

“You’ll see, we just have to walk a bit,” He smiles wrapping his arm around my waist and guiding me down a path deeper into the darkness.

“This doesn’t seem right,” I comment, getting worried about being mobbed or something.

“It is, just calm down, its right up there,” He assures me, we continue walking, my surroundings getting more familiar. I look off into the distance, seeing the small gazebo where our first date took place. I remember I accidently dropped my sandwich on him and he just laughed it off, I kept apologizing, but he insisted it was fine. That was when I knew I really liked him.

“This is where we had our first date,” I smile walking up the steps, memory after memory of that day flash through my mind, the sandwich, he tickled me until I admitted that he was my favorite person on the planet, we had a picnic and a bird stole his bag of crisps, so many memories.

The gazebo was decorated with Christmas type lights all over to light the place; in the middle was a table with the same red and white checkered pattern that was on it on our first date.

“I packed the same picnic,” He comments, I turn around to see him standing on top of the stairs. I can’t wipe the smile off of my face I walk over to him and wrap my arm around his neck, his arms wrap securely around my waist.

“I love it, Zayn, I love you,” I say smiling into his shoulder

“I love you too, Scarlett,” he says making me smile even wider, even after hearing those words a million times, they still give me butterflies, make me weak at the knees and makes me fall in love with him all over again.

“Let’s eat,” I say a little too excitedly, he chuckles at me and we sit down at the small picnic table, pulling out all of the things that we had on our first date.

For the next hour we spent reminiscing on the times we had here, the past two years we spent together. We were silently enjoying our picnic when he cleared his throat.

“Um-Scarlett?” He said, I looked up at him as he stood up from his chair and walked in front of me, kneeling before me just as I had dreamed, “Scarlett Rose, you are the love of my life, the exact thing I’ve been looking for, for all these years and I can’t imagine a day without you. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” He pauses reaching in his pocket pulling out a small box, “If there’s any way possible, will you make me feel like the luckiest place on earth? Scarlett, will you marry me?” He finishes, I look into his eyes, as I feel a warm tear fall down my cheek I nod violently, and his smile becomes ten times bigger. We both stand up and hold each other tightly, he pulls back, grabbing my left hand, he slides the huge ring on my finger, and his eyes meeting mine the whole time.

“I love you, Zayn Malik,” I say looking up at him, he brings his hands to my face, wiping away the tears on my face, then bringing me closer to him as we kiss passionately, fireworks exploding between us.

“I love you too, future Mrs. Malik.”