Chapter 37

Brantley POV

   I wake up to my phone going off, so I answer it.
BG: hello
Chase: hey man I am hoping Izzy is with you cause I can't get her on her phone
BG: Yeah she is we were asleep man so give me just a minute. (Brantley gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom so he doesn't wake up Bells) okay so what's up that you are calling this early
Chase: well I have talked to Junior and Kelley and I looked at your schedule and this weekend is the race in Charlotte and I saw where you guys were gonna be off on Friday and you were gonna be around so I was hoping that we could surprise Izzy with a gang reunion.
BG: I think that would be a great idea Chase. She may even be ready to celebrate birthdays again after yesterday.
Chase: Man I don't want to know details but I'm glad you guys worked things out she needs you but you need her too Anyone could see that
BG: just send me the details of when and where man
Chase: okay I will but more than likely it will be at Juniors place
BG: gotcha man talk to you later

I walk back into the bedroom and Bells is waking up and she sees me and smiles. I walk to the bed and lean over and give her a kiss. She deepens the kiss and I pull back.
"How are you feeling this morning?"

"I feel amazing and loved and so glad that I waited for you."

"Well baby as good as being in your arms feels we have to get up and get checked out and back to the bus and just so you know I love you and I am so glad you waited for me too"

Bella sits up and starts to move and she groans and said," I love you but man am I sore today"
I just laugh and tell her that I'm told it gets better. She rolls her eyes and gets in the shower. When she comes out she tells me that she feels like everyone will know and that is a little embarrassing to her. I tell her that they all probably  think we have been anyway. The only ones who might know for sure is Justin. She smiles and said," I'm not gonna hear the end of it am I?"
I look at her and say," it's Justin so probably not although it may not matter if he kills me"

We check out and grab a bite to eat and make our way back to the buses. Everyone was packing things up to move on to the next town. Bella grabs her camera and starts taking pictures and the band starts acting goofy and she takes pictures of all of them. Ben picks her up and she yells,"Brantley help me tell him to put me down!"
I laugh and tell her that she can handle it, where she replies," do you really want me to handle it?"
It hits me she is talking about putting her hands on Ben and I yell at Ben,"Put my girlfriend down Ben"

When I said that everyone stopped and looked at me Ben let Bella go and he said,"what did you call her?"
I told him," I said she was my girlfriend why?"
"Well Boss its about damn time y'all both got your heads out of your asses and realized that y'all are perfect for each other." Ben replies.

We load up and they all pile on my bus to work on music and Bella is doing her thing with the camera and then she gets a phone call.

Isabella POV

I am taking pictures of the guys on the bus and how they are working when I get a request for FaceTime from my mom, so I accept and walk to the back.

B: Hey momma what's up?

M: Well I wanted to call and check on you today I know yesterday is always hard on us all.

B: momma I love you and daddy and I'm sorry I haven't let you celebrate my birthday these past 7 years I was so wrong. I was able to go to Arlington yesterday momma and I laid down and told Brady everything. Brantley came and he made it better momma, he made me realize that Brady would want me to continue to live and celebrate life so I'm sorry momma.

M: Oh Isabella I am so glad that you feel that way. Your daddy and I have felt like we lost both our children when you wouldn't let us celebrate your birthday. So tell me what Brantley did to celebrate your birthday?

B: well momma, I'm not sure you really want to know that but let me just say he made my birthday truly memorable.

M: aww Bella, I can see by that smile on your face you are happy so we will just keep this our secret from your daddy but baby I am glad that you have found the one.

B: I have momma, I love him and he loves me.

From the front she hears," hey Bells what are you doing back there?"

B: Momma you want to go see my man and his band?

M: sure Bella sounds good to me

Bella walks to the front and she's carrying her phone and she moves it so her mom can see everyone.

Brantley said,"Hello Mrs. McCoy I hope you are doing well cause you look great."

M: Isabella he is a sweet talker isn't he? I'm doing good Brantley and I am hoping that I can meet you soon since Isabella has been filling me in on what has happened.

BG: I hope to meet you soon too. This is my band in case you didn't know.

M: Nice to meet you all, I'm gonna let you go Isabella and you need to be prepared for 7 years of celebrating birthdays next time I see you.

B: Yes momma I will and I love you! Give daddy my love.