Chapter 8

Isabella's POV

When BG asked me to tell him something about myself that Justin didn't know, I bit my lip to keep from blurting out the one thing that comes to mind immediately. Thankfully I was saved by Earl telling us it was time for supper and then a long ride until the first show. I grab my camera and start snapping and I am picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. So I start snapping pictures of my view. I tell them to put me down and he just laughs. I look around and realize it's Ben, Brantley's drummer. I tell him that he might want to put me down if he knows what's good for him cause I can make him look good or bad just up to him. He laughs and tells me I'm to little to do any damage. I hit his butt and tell him I'm talking about pictures and video but not to underestimate me because of my size. I look up and Brantley and Justin are laughing at me. I give up fighting with trying to get down and decide that I can win another way. I make sure my camera is secure wit the strap and one hand and I grab Ben's butt and squeeze and rub it. He tells me I'm playing with fire by doing that but really low so only I can hear it. I tell him to put me down and I'll stop and he replied with what if I don't want you to?  I give it another squeeze and tell him that's too bad cause I'm done. He gets to the door and sets me down bringing me down the front of him and said look what you did Isabella and I turn around and tell it that's not my problem and walk and get a seat. Justin sits down on one side Brantley on the other and I look at them and say,"alpha down boys, they got to know that I don't have to have y'all fight my battles for me. Besides he has the problem now not me."
Justin laughed and said I saw that evil glint so I know he was gonna be in for something just not sure what with how he had you. 
Brantley leaned in and said" say the word and I will tell them hands off and to totally leave you alone"
I just laughed and told them this year was going to be interesting if they continued to act like dogs marking their territory. I was a grown woman and I can handle it myself but I promised if anyone made me feel uncomfortable I would tell them. They both said okay.
  Ben and Noah looked at me and said" Isabella that is a mouthful for such a tiny little thing like you, do you care if we shorten it?"
I laughed and said," no I don't care just don't call me Izzy, I will answer to Belle, Bella, Is or just about anything but not Izzy."

Brantley asked Justin,"why do you call her Hells bells?"
Justin laughs and says that story has to be told when I'm drinking and just around a fire pit. Not in public. So I will tell it first night we have that chance.
This diner had an old time juke box and I walk over and put money in and I hear Justin say oh crap she's playing music. I turn around and say yes I am get over it Moore. I play good music so cut the crap.
I select Desperado by the Eagles, GimmeThree Steps and Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Free Fallin by Tom Petty, Slow Hand by Conway Twitty, and Dixieland delight by Alabama and Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses. Justin was still complaining that I was picking the music so I went back and saw they had Girl Crush by Little Big Town so I played it just cause I know it bothers him when I play it cause I have to sing it and he says that gets him in trouble cause of guys he might have to fight off.
I walk over and sit back down and start talking college football with them and I can tell that they are surprised that a girl like me knows college football. Justin groans when Ben asks if they all think Alabama will be any good this next season. I shoot him a glare. Brantley laughs as I go into my spill of who they have returning and who's probably going pro and who would replace them and then about the new recruits that will probably be coming. Our food comes out and Justin said," thank the Lord I was about to puke if I had to hear her go on about Alabama football anymore." Ben says" I'm just gonna take a guess that you are from Alabama and like Alabama football." I grin and said," born and raised and I am a graduate of UA." Right then Sweet Home Alabama comes on and Justin groans and rolls his eyes. I just start singing and aggravating him on purpose. Brantley can't stop laughing and he said," Justin so far her music taste is pretty good I mean we have had Eagles, Tom Petty, now Skynyrd. What's your problem?"
Justin said," just you wait she softens you up with the good stuff and then springs it on you." I told him to hush that I was good today. Justin said," did you play it " I just shrug my shoulders. Gimme Three Steps comes on and I can't not sing it cause it is my favorite. Noah asks if I know them all and I said no but I know the words to all the songs I played tonight and they all have lots of memories attached. Guns N' Roses starts in and Jess just grins and said," you are gonna fit in just fine Bells"
As we are finishing eating Conway comes on with Slow Hand. Brantley raises his eyebrow at me and said in my ear," I want the stories behind that song Darlin'" I turn my head and whisper," I bet you do"
Just then Dixieland Delight comes on and I sing the UA version with the extra words well except the cuss words cause that isn't something I do. Brantley laughs and said "hearing that in person I guess I understand now what all the controversy was about." I told him I did too and I think both sides got a little out of hand with it. Then as we are all using the restroom and getting ready to leave Girl Crush comes on so I sit in Justin's lap so he won't get up and sing it. He's cussing and pitching a fit and said you just had to, you know that is not funny at all. I laugh and tell him it might not have been funny to you but it was to me and Katie. I hug him and tell him to go tell Katie on me if he wanted to. I grab my camera and start shooting again as everyone is saying good night and heading to the buses. It's 11pm and we have a night of riding before the other work begins.