Chapter 15

Brantley POV

   I just did one thing I didn't want to do and that was kiss Bella on the head and walk away. I know it was the right thing but I really wanted to bring her back here and lay her on my bed and hold her. But I know that as emotional as she is and as turned on as I am from being near her that I had to do that. If or when we get together I want it to be what we both want and not because one or both of us are hurting. I hear her getting ready for bed and all I can think about is when she straddles me and tells me her type is turning out to be a tatted up bearded grown man. I know she had to feel how she affected me but then again I know that she has never been with a man so it makes me wonder just how experienced she is. That part scares me if I'm honest .  I know that we have chemistry and I enjoy being around her but if I am gonna do this I'm gonna have to go slow and do it right.
   She was so raw and open about her brother and Chase and how she felt. And that told me what I needed to know that when she loved she loved with all she had and loved deeply. When I told her I was done with one night stands I meant it I'm 31 and I will admit that I do want a family I want what I see other people have like Justin and Katie, Luke and Caroline, Tim and Faith. I have faith it can be done but I wonder if anyone will ever love me for me. Take me as I am without trying to change me into something more mainstream more marketable. I'm happy doing me and my music just like I like it. It's gonna take someone special to take me just as I am. I wonder though if I haven't met her and will be sharing this bus with her for a year. 
  I hear Bella climb in her bunk and I think about her laying in that bed and I am instantly hard. I decide to get up and take a cold shower to see if that won't help and maybe be able to get some sleep. The shower helped and I climb into bed and roll over on my side and drift off to sleep.

    I wake up and look at my phone it is 1:00pm and I know that sound check is at 3 so I have to get it in gear. I don't hear Bella moving around so I slip on my boxer briefs and head to fix some coffee. I see that Bella is still sleeping and  God help me if she isn't sexier with bed hair no makeup and sleeping, what would make it even better is if she were in my bed. Whoa where did that come from, back it down. Slow is the way to roll. I get my coffee and head to the bathroom. I'm in the shower and all I can think of is Isabella laying in my bed. So I think about her in my bed and naked and I get off in the shower. I feel like I'm in high school again jerking off in the shower. As I get out I hear Bella moving around so I head back to the kitchen in a towel and get some more coffee. She is standing at the coffee pot and she takes her first drink and moans, so much for jerking off after hearing her moan. My phone beeps and she opens her eyes and smiles. Then she says," I see you are natural again today B"
I tell her," I aim to please and you said you liked me natural so every chance I get Darlin"
She looks me up and down and then closes the distance and places her hands on my chest tracing my tattoo. I close my eyes and lean my head back, what she does to me. She places her lips on my chest and places soft kisses and it's my turn to moan. I feel her smile against my chest and that's all it took I pull her close to me so she can feel what she is doing and I lean over and whisper "good morning Bells, but just so you know we have work to do in a little while"  and I kiss her neck behind her ear and it's her moan I hear. So it's my turn to smile and I move away from her and head to my room to get dressed. I hear her groan and I just laugh out loud and she said," you know what they say about paybacks BG"  I laugh again and say," yeah but this is gonna be fun don't you think"
My door opens and she is standing in a towel wrapped around her and she leans against my door and said," oh yeah I can tell this is gonna be fun." She walks in an I forgot her clothes are in here. She bends over causing the towel to ride up a couple inches and I can see her ass peeking out at me. She grabs her underwear and pulls them on under the towel and grabs a bra and puts it on then drops the towel. I growl and she turns around and laughs. She walks to her closet and pulls out a long sleeve tshirt and ripped skinny jeans. She slips into her clothes and walks back to the bathroom and dries her hair. I head up front and decide to text Justin.

B: Hey man are you up yet?
J: Yeah I'm up and bout to head to sound check how's Bells
B: I don't think I need to tell you that
J: what have y'all done
B: nothing yet she's a minx and is flirting with me
J: 😂😂 thought you were a ladies man what the problem BG
B: the problem is I need to do this right and take it slow and she's making it damn hard.
J: yeah she flirts and she's had a couple serious boyfriends and the last one was a dirtbag but man I may be wrong but I don't think she's ever been with anyone
B: She told me that the first night and said you didn't know that she just let everybody believe what they wanted to
J: Sounds like her and man all I got to say is tread carefully she's my family and so are you but I will always have her back man.
B: I know Justin that's why I have to do this slow. Last night she showed me her movies and pictures and told me the story of Brady and Chase. So I know what I need to do. She's just making it hard
J: Well good luck, sounds like she has decided you are the one man and she's stubborn when she has made up her mind about something but I also know that she trusts you with her most important things if she let you see and told you. Tread lightly. Got to go to soundcheck. 
B: thanks man! See you soon

"Hey Bella you about ready to go girlie" I yell.
She stepped in the kitchen and said "let me grab my gear"
She grabbed her camera and starred shooting and off we went to sound check.