Chapter 17

Isabella's POV
Brantley is killing it tonight in his show! Not that he doesn't every night but there is more fire in him tonight and I guess it must be the festival atmosphere. I love taking photos of him, he never gives a bad photo. He's wrapping up his part of the show and I have moved to the back behind Ben to get a picture of the stage and crowd. Ben has gotten used to me using his stand and it doesn't phase him. He keeps on rocking on the drums. I get my pictures and make my way to side stage and just as I get there I see that Katie and Justin are standing there. I hug Katie and she grins and said we have got to talk girl. I grin and I tell her I know that tonight was gonna be the first night around the pit so it will probably get wild. She grinned and said," you might get lucky tonight with your bad boy" I look at her then back at Brantley and said," I can only hope cause girl the flirting is about to drive me crazy"
Katie laughs and said," we may have to kick the sex appeal up tonight around the pit" I grin and tell her that I have missed her so much. Brantley comes off and he hugs me and I grin and hug him and then tell him he needs to shower. He rubs on my body and I tell him I need to shower now. He winks and says," I'm all for conserving water darlin." I roll my eyes and start walking off with Katie and turn around and say," you gonna watch or you gonna come with me"
Brantley grins and comes by and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder and takes off for the bus. Katie is laughing and Justin tells him to put me down. Katie hits Justin and tells him to hush. Brantley is walking to the bus and I tell him that he can put me down now. He tells me that he is good. So I try another approach I reach down and squeeze his butt and it feels amazing that I groan and so does he. He tells me that I am playing with fire and I just laugh.
He carries me on the bus and sets me down and I leave my arms around his neck. He leans over and says next to my ear," I'm gonna get a shower and then head out by the pit and well I wanted to know if you would wait on me?"
I leaned in close and asked," are you asking me on a date B?"
BG puts his hands on my hips and said," yeah I am cause right now this is as close as I can get to asking you out with our tour schedule"
I lean up and whisper in his ear," I thought you would never ask , now I have to get ready for our date." He raised his eyebrow at me.
I winked and said," you ain't seen nothing yet B"
He goes to his room in the back to get in the shower and I grab my phone and text Katie. She tells me to wear the jeans that Justin hates that are all ripped up, you know the ones that have the rip right under the but and that tight v neck tshirt that show the girls off that says "God love her"
I grin and text back oh that's good they will all flip tonight. Chase always hated when I brought out the rebel child and to be honest she hasn't been out in a while.
Katie text that she was headed out and getting a front row seat to watch all of it unfold. I quickly change into the outfit and slide on my boots. I fix my hair and put on a little more makeup and as I turn around Brantley comes up front and stops  and looks me up and down. He smirks and said" I can tell it's gonna be a wild night. You realize that Justin and probably Chase are both gonna flip shit when we walk up together and you are dressed like that."
I laugh," I'm 29 BG  a big girl, I can handle them and you."
He saunters to me and leans down to my ear and said," well we will have to see about that won't we, now are you ready for our first date"
I just nod my head. Brantley takes my hand and leads me off the bus to the circle and Katie is laughing already when Justin turns around and says," Hells Bells get your ass back on that bus and change them pants" Brantley looks at me then and looks at the jeans I have on and growls "darlin you really are playing with fire tonight, I almost agree with Justin but then again I like seeing your skin and you are with me." I look up at him grin and wink"just for you"  Chase walks up and groans," Really Iz, do we got to go rebel child first night?"
Brantley looks at my shirt and laughs and pulls me to him wrapping his arms around me. Chase raises an eyebrow and I just shrug my shoulders. The guys all start playing music and singing. Then Ben asks okay since Justin has been drinking some can we hear the story of why he calls you Hells Bells?
I laugh and Justin said " Well we were on tour and had a layover night so we all head to the bar. Most everybody was wasted and it was one of the rare occasions that Bells was drinking. She has loosened up and they start playing Hells Bells and she's singing and dancing and well let me say that... Katie said I will say it J,  every man had their eyes on her and was wanting to take her home with them. Justin laughs and said well this one guy gets brave and comes up to her and hits on her. I mean he was big and a biker on top of it, she laughed and walked away came over to me sat down in my lap and acted like she was with me. Biker dude came over and told me I needed to learn to control her and oh my she went off put him on his knees with one move and told him in no uncertain terms would any man control her. I was afraid that I wasn't gonna get us all out of there without a fight. So from then on she's been nothing but a pain in my ass and earned the nickname Hells Bells."
I said," in my defense I wasn't drunk had one drink and he was over there drinking that night  saying give me more. So drunk he couldn't stand up that's why he was sitting down. I thought it would be funny and so did Katie if we taught him a lesson. He had been scaring off any guy who looked at me the entire tour and I was tired of it, not that I was even interested in any of them but was just tired of it . So Katie and I set it all in motion. "
The whole group laughed and Katie held up her drink to me in a salute.
Chase said," in 5 years you haven't changed if you are still causing trouble like that. I'm just glad you have someone who has your back, now I believe you promised me a song and dance."
I look at Chase and said"I did you gonna play for me?"  He grins grabs his guitar and I sit down in Brantley's lap and get comfortable.