Chapter 6

Isabella's POV

Brantley actually liked the pictures I got of him with the shocked expression on his face and he liked the others I got of the guys. He told me they were really good and that I got the feel of them in the picture. That is the greatest compliment ever for a photographer. Then I hear Justin's ringtone and I answer and laugh because I have it set to a hog call for my brother. When I answer he is telling me that we need to move my stuff to his bus at the next stop that I don't need to be on a bus with BG by myself cause people would get ahold of it and it would be all over the media. He reminded me of the media circus when I was on tour with Tim and Faith. The thing was none of us ever had a problem with each other we all had a problem with the media. Tim and Faith are like family. Justin knows my family had a problem with my career choice and they didn't help at all but I love documenting music tours so many special moments happen. I told Justin he had to stop or I was gonna call Katie, cause this would be a long year if he didn't.
Now I am in the bathroom and I'm trying to stop crying and fix my face and I hear a knock at the door.
Brantley asks," Darlin are you okay in there or do I need to have them stop so I can go get Justin off his bus and kick his ass?"
I can't help but laugh so I open the door and I realize then how big BG really is compared to me. He opens his arms and pulls me into a hug. I embrace it and cry some more. I stop and wipe my face and tell him I'm sorry. Justin just made me really mad and I tend to cry and that's never a good thing. BG laughed and said "well I text him and told him he had to stop this mess that he was hurting you and I wouldn't gonna let him keep doing it" I said," let's sit down and I will give you a little background"
We sit in the recliners and I say," it started when I was hired to tour with Tim and Faith. I loved touring with them it was like a big family. We all joked around and had a great time. I told you I was a preachers daughter well they didn't like that I was touring and living with a married man or on the crew bus with married and single men. We fought more than once over it. My boyfriend at the time didn't like it either and it caused problems. I know now that he was a jerk but when you have been together for 3 years it's hard to see. Everyone else on tour saw it and hated the way he treated me. Well the problem came one night that Faith was sick and Tim and I went to get something to eat, I got the news that my grandmother had passed away and I lost it there in the restaurant . Tim comforted me and we went back to the bus. We told Faith what had happened and she helped me get the flights back home. Well by the time I got home the picture of that raw moment of grief was plastered all over the trash rags with speculation of an affair. Tim and Faith released a statement of condolences and they came to the funeral. Well that was all that Nick needed to start in and demand that I leave the tour. It got ugly we fought, I fought with my parents and then I left with Tim and Faith. I got close to Katie and Justin during this and one of the last nights of the tour Nick came and he had been before so security didn't think anything about it and let him in. Well he was drunk and not a good drunk, he was hateful and violent and he caught me going back to the buses alone . He hit me several times before Justin and Tim came upon us. They taught him a lesson but I had a lot of healing to do after. I get why Justin is protective cause he saw it all. After the hospital, I went home with him and Katie to heal cause I couldn't go home. Since then my parents and I have made up and it's like it was before Nick. He fed them a bunch of lies how I was sleeping with Tim and drinking and partying with all the crew members and was probably sleeping with them too and that picture is what he used to prove his point. So I get why Justin is concerned in a way. But I'm single, you said you were and I really thought you and I are on our way to being great friends. And it's like Katie told me, it's time to let myself open up to others and not be so closed off and guarded because of things in the past. To move forward, and I'm trying to do that and Justin is acting crazy about it and I don't get it."