Chapter 26

Isabella's POV

OMG! Brantley just got me all worked up, slapped my butt and told me to be ready at 11am tomorrow for a date and walks off like it was no big deal. Gah that man makes me on edge and he so cool and collected. Makes me wonder what we are going to do tomorrow. I get in my bunk and I grab my iPod set an alarm and put in my earphones. I know I need help settling down after that encounter with him.

I wake up as the alarm goes off and roll off my bunk and head strait to fix coffee. I stand waiting for it and fix a cup as soon as it is done. I moan on the first sip and feel someone behind me. I know it has to be BG, so I decide that I'm gonna stay right where I am knowing that he has a view of my bare butt since I am only wearing a thong and tank top. Time to make him on edge, I sip my coffee and then stretch and I can feel his eyes on me. Without turning around I tell him to take a picture it last longer. He laughs and to my shock he said," I already have darlin' and I like waking up to that view." I turn around and he is holding his phone and I growl at him. He said," Darlin' that is for me and me only cause I would have to stomp someone's ass if they ever saw you like this." He comes up and pins me between the cabinet and him as he reaches for a cup and pours his cofffe. He raises an eyebrow and said," I like what I see of that tattoo and can't wait to see the rest " as he slides his hand over the edge of my thong.
I lean into him and trace his tattoos and stand on my tip toes and whisper in his ear," you ain't seen nothing yet baby and go past him to the shower but not before I let my fingers graze his vline and hip. I hear him suck in a breath and I smile. So I do affect him more than he has been letting on. Good to know and now I plan on turning the tables on that sexy man.
After I get out of the shower and dry my hair I braid it into a fishtail braid since I wasn't sure what we would be doing today. I pull on my skinny jeans and a long sleeve grey thermal tshirt and grab my combat boots and socks and head to the front to put them on while I grab another cup of coffee.
Brantley comes out with a black thermal tshirt and jeans and black boots and he's carrying 2 leather jackets. He looks at me and asks have I ever ridden on a motorcycle. I grin and tell him I have it's just been a while. He smiles and hands me the smaller jacket and it engulfs me he slides the other one on himself. We walk off the bus and they have this motorcycle beside the bus. BG grabs his helmet and puts it on and hands me the other one and I put it on. He gets on and steadies the bike for me and I get on using him to steady myself. Then he cranks it up and I can't help but let out a moan. There is nothing like feeling that kind of power between your legs.
Brantley smirks and said,"that's the reason men have them " and he revved the motor and took off.

******************Short I know but want the date to be all by itself.