"Regroup"

As I laid back and watched Megan with Tank I realized the trauma she had been through and the fact that she lied to me about being raped my God I would want to comfort her why would she lie to me? But in time she will  talk to me. Gill has been opening up a little more and he's looking good the vitamins and medicines are doing a great job on him. I'm still a little weary of him I saw him pick up one of our guns but I don't blame him not in this day and time. 

But I will watch him and keep an eye on him I think he's just scared of anyone right now and I don't think I blame him at all but he's a little crazy after the incident with Marcus I will keep a close eye on him and I will talk to Kenny about him and put him on watch also. But now I'm sitting here smoking me a joint hell yeah I found it in a house we raided I  killed three zombies for it. It calms me down and mellows me out. I could take the medicine we have but it makes me groggy and drunk as hell and that" something I'm not gonna be in a damn zombie flesh eating buffet if I can help it.

We are laying low tonight and regrouping and packing up our food from the cellar in the morning. I looked out the window of the bus and it was dark but I could still hear and see zombies everywhere I mean like a hundred more than I have ever seen in this damn war. It all came down to protecting my family and i would die trying to save each one of them.