Lair

Megan prayed Gill wouldn't remember her or the hell she went through at that damn camp of Chads. Her dream had almost been so real she wished she could shoot him and tie him up to suffer in the cattle pen but she wasn't Morgan and she didn't like to kill anyone or anything but the bastards at that camp and they had it coming and  she was going to kill Chad or Alex who ever she seen first.

Gill was getting better day by day and she wondered if he'd leave anytime soon or if he was going to stay with them because she had seen him and her sister talking a lot and she could tell by his facial expressions he had been through some of the hell she'd been through and she also knew Alex killed his sister Cindy. Poor scared Cindy she can remember the day she was shot in the head while they had been hoeing the bastards garden he demanded oral sex from Cindy and as she was slung to her knees for that bastard he shot her in the head.

But she couldn't let that stop her from her thoughts and fears and she knew Gill was a lair and she was going to find out why and how he made it out of that death camp because no one left dead or alive man or woman or child no one escaped not even death took you away because they kept zombies too for the sport of it and to entertain them terrorizing the living with the fear of being zombie food.

Megan noticed her sister was packing a bag and Gill was talking to her quietly at the bar as she packed a few bags of chips and some water a gun and her sword on her back. Where the hell could she be going and why was Gill looking so mad at her was her question but that would have to wait because she could hear the moans outside and them the scratching at the door but it sounded different almost like a dog's scratch and then she heard the bark it was a dog and now he was whining and scratching at the door like he knew we was in here and he wanted in so i went to the window and looked out into the night seeing a few zombies straying from the house to the bus.