Bandits

Morgan awoke with a start realizing Jacob parked the chickens right under her window she looked at her watch it read 6:38 am so she rolled over and kinda shuffled to the bathroom waking up a even sleepier Megan who was saying into her pillow about its still dark. I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face since we had running water here all controlled by solar panels. I sure hope we can find us a nice place to live Michigan.

 Megan was up when I came out I looked at her then I heard gunfire I lower to the ground dragging her with me making sure she was behind me. I turned to her and said through a thick voice stay here and don't try to be stupid because your not. I made my way crouched to the window looking and thanking God now for my upstairs apartment. Looking around I see a sniper on the west side of the building and a guy on the ground with semi automatic rifle then I seen who I was waiting for and there he was.

 Chad Baker the sickest most twisted bastard alive because if anyone should die its him. And all be damned if he will touch anyone big or small in my group. I knew I could pick off the sniper and if I used the silencer James made me I could take out both him and his flunky. So I crawled over to Megan and gave her the 9 mm I kept by the bed. I told her to hide and not come out no matter what she heard.