Shots in the Dark

Megan could see Chad slumped over trying to get a shot on her or her group her family and friends and hell no he wont hurt them because shes going to blow a hole through his already dead head as soon as she has a clear shot but hes moving and trying to crawl to a space he can shoot then he changed directions of his gun to the truck with all our gas and fuel.

I lined up my scope and shot and fuck if i didn't miss him by a hair but i got him in my sights again and shot hitting him in the shoulder and seeing him loosing his mobility and sliding down the tin roof i knew the shot didn't kill him and he could do a lot of damage if i didn't get downstairs so i took off and a run with Morgan on my heels so i gave her my pistol and told her to shoot anything that looked out of place.

As i hit the bottom step Chad was trying to get up and he looked like a new born foal trying to stand for the first time  except he was anything but pretty. He was evil pure fucking evil and i'm ending it today was my thoughts when i got to him as he was struggling to get back up i twisted around and kicked him in the head and in the shoulder where i shot him and yes i know thats fucked up but he raped my sister and little kids .

I should shoot the bastard in the head but we have rules and as a leader i have to show some leadership so i notice Johnny and James coming and i tell them tie him up and put his ass on the pigs pen. That's your ride big man i say to him and he speaks to me for the first time and his eyes traveled to my sister and all he could say was damn i could have to two of you now that would be a good time that time my sister kicked him in his balls and he fell to the ground holding his jewels like they were gold nuggets. 

OKAY FOLKS IM BACK IM HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATES